Chapter 36

Noel's POV

I hold Peter's hand as I walk with him through the woods.

I decided that if I can't have my mate with me, then I will spend my time with the small copy of him.

And we both feel left out because of the same people, so we're a good company for each other.

Although both of us hold our complains to ourselves, not feeling comfortable to tell the other anything bad about Derek.

Also Peters only four, so I doubt that he will know what I mean.

To be honest, this version of my mate isn't that bad, although he's a bit stupider than the version that I'm used to.

I chuckle at my thoughts which gets Peters attention.

He looks at me like I'm stupid, most likely because we're in the middle of the woods, and even through both of us like it here, there's really nothing to laugh at.

He decides to not say anything to this, and he turn his head to look at the path which allows me to go back to my thoughts.

I have thought about what papa told me, and I kind of feel guilty that I'm not spending time with Derek in Leon's room.

But I don't think that I would feel very well if I had to see my brother, and how his bump grows every day, while I can't make a kid.

Derek and I didn't even mate for a about a week now, and I doubt that he will find time for it anytime soon, so there won't be any kids for me for a long while.

I'm not okay with that, but I try to force myself to accept it, even though I know that I won't.

To be honest, if I was pregnant, then I would most likely stay in Leon's room willingly.

Although I would like to see who Derek would pick, if both Leon and I would be sick.

I bet that he would carry me to Leon's room, or the other way around, and he would force the both of us to be together.

I just hope that I won't hate this kid when it will be born, I know that I'm with my mate's kid right now, but I doubt that he will ignore the baby that he will have with Leon as much as he's ignoring his eldest son.

To be honest, I think that I will be alright with it, as long as my mate will spend some time with me, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

I have to get out of my thoughts when I feel the need to vomit, and I lean against a broken tree, before I throw up.

When I feel better, I look at Peter who has a worried expression on his face.

"Do you have a cancer?" He asks me.

"I really hope that it's just a pregnancy." I say, more to myself than to him, but knowing my luck, I would bet on his guess.