Chapter 16

Noel's POV

Today were having a family night, and I'm happy that it's finally time for this.

But not because I will finally get to see all of my brothers and their families at once, I'm happy because I can finally get it over with.

So, when I hear that the front door opens, most likely because one of my brothers got here, I sight in frustration, before I force myself to change my expression to one that looks slightly less annoyed, and then I walk out of my room, and I go down the stairs.

The longer I will be here, there will be less of a chance that my parents will notice that I will go to my room very early, so I prefer to be in the living room before all of my brothers will be there.

To my annoyance, the first brother that got here is Eliott, who is one of the worst of them all.

Although Leon will most likely say otherwise.

Luckily, for me, he's busy talking to papa, and he doesn't seem to notice me, so I quickly move through the corridor that they're standing in, and I go towards the living room.

Eliott's sons come running at me when they see that I got here.

I hug Pascal and Luca, happy to see them again.

I might hate Eliott, but those two guys are my favourite nephews along with Scott's kids, and Tyler's eldest son isn't bad either.

The rest of them are spoiled brats, that can't keep their mouths closed for more than a few seconds.

Well, not counting Denver's eldest son, along with Wyatt's youngest son, they're very smart, and they make me feel stupid, because they're half my age, and they already know more things than I will ever know.

I decide to play with my nephews, and Peter for a while, soon Eliott, his mate and one of my parents joins us in the living room, and I have to ignore Eliott's disapproving glances.

He most likely thinks that I will hit his son or something, but I have no idea why he doesn't think anything like that when Leon plays with them, because he's the aggressive one not me.

A few minutes later, some of my other nephews join us, and not much later the whole family is here, so we move to the back yard, because we can barely fit in the living room, even though it's very big.

I try to keep my attention away from Leon and Derek, but my eyes keep moving their way on their own, so I decide to find my nephews again, hoping that they will be able to distract me.

When it starts to get dark, I decide that it's time for me to make my escape, I have been here for about two hours, so that should be enough.

When I walk inside the house, I see that papa was about to walk outside, so I swear at myself for not counting the people, to make sure that everyone is outside.

Thankfully, papa just rolls his eyes, and he moves past me without saying anything, so I run up the stairs, not wanting to give him a time to change his mind about letting me go.

When I get to my room, I lock the floor, and I lay down on the bed again, falling asleep not much later.