Chapter 41

Noel's POV

"Just go out of here, because I really don't have the nerves to talk to you anymore." Leon tells me, trying to not shout, but I can see that he won't be able to be calm much longer.

"Let's not argue about it guys." Derek says, trying to stop us from arguing.

"How can we not argue about it, I told him that I want to name my baby like this, and now he decided that it's the name that his baby will have." I say.

About two weeks ago, I decided that I will name my son Darcy, I thought that it will be a good idea to name my him after Derek, but I don't want it to be the exact same name.

But I made a mistake of telling this to Leon, and it seems that he likes this idea too, so he decided to steal it.

I didn't tell Derek about it, because I wanted it to be a surprise for him, but now I regret it.

Derek just told me that Leon and he agreed to name their baby Darcy, and since I didn't tell Derek about it, he doesn't believe that it was my idea, and he thinks that I'm jealous that Leon came up with it before I could.

"But it was my idea, and I want to name my son with this name." I say harshly, but not loud enough to alert my family of our argument.

Although I'm pretty sure that they can hear it anyway.

Derek looks at me, before he shakes his head in disappointment, really not believing me.

I can feel the tears that start to leave my eyes, so I wipe them away with my sleeve, before I turn around to leave Leon's room.

Derek stops me, and he turns me around to face him.

"Just sit and calm down, where are a lot more similar names, so I'm sure that we will find one that we will like." He tells me, while he rubs my arm to calm me a bit.

"No, I chose this name first, and I will name my son like this, but you and Leon can look for some other name." I say, before I force him to let me go, and I leave the room, letting the door shut behind me loudly.

I go down the stairs, and some of my brothers look at me when I pass the living room, but none of them tries to stop me, so I leave through the front door, and I go to the pack house to take Peter, so we can go for a walk.

When I take him form my parents, they give me a worried look, but I walk away, before they can question me about it.

And I take Peter's hand, then I lead him into the woods.

We walk for a long time, before we get tired, and we decide to sit on the ground, under one of the big trees.