Chapter 8

Leon's POV

I have been looking for my mate for a week now, and I visited all of Noel's friends, but neither of them turned out to be my mate.

Maybe this friend of his is a human or something, but Noel doesn't really go to the city, well he goes to high school, but I go there too, and the school is pretty small, so I would have smelled my mate if he was there.

I really have no idea who that might be, so I will most likely have to follow Noel around to see where he will go.

But I will have to leave this for tomorrow, because it's already late today, and I'm already tired.

So, I decide to go down the stairs to eat something quickly, and when I get to the dining room, I have to resist the urge to groan when I realise that Noel is already sitting here, and that he smells like my mate again.

When he sees me, he just rolls his eyes, before he looks back at his sandwich.

I stand there for a while, just looking at him, while trying to not murder him here.

The fact that he smells like my mate means that he had to hug him, and I know that Noel doesn't like cuddling, so I wonder why he does it with my mate.

I would have thought that he does it to annoy me, but he smelled like my mate, before he knew who he is to me, so that leaves only one option.

"Are you dating my mate?" I ask him, hoping that he will disagree.

He doesn't respond, but that might be because his mouth is full of food, so I wait for him to swallow it, only for him to bite into his sandwich again.

"So, you're dating him." I say.

He still ignores me, so I groan loudly, and I fist my palms to stop then from hitting this bastard that I have to call a brother.

"It's none of your business." He tells me with a shrug.

"Are you serious? How is that none of my business?" I ask him, not believing that he just said that.

"Who I date is for me to know and decide." He says.

"We talking about my mate." I remind him.

"No, we're talking about dating." Noel tells me.

"I knew that you're mean, but I never would have thought that you will keep my mate away from me." I tell him, making sure that he can hear the disbelieve and disappointment in my voice.

He doesn't say anything, so I go out of the house, and I go for a walk to get my head clean.

After a while, I feel a bit calmer, so I go back to the house, and I sit on the grass in the back yard, instead of going inside, because I'm pretty sure that only Noel is there, and I really don't want to talk to him again.