Chapter 25

Derek's POV

I walk into the house, and I go straight up the stairs, I really want to speak to Noah, but I don't want to go against Alphas wish, and he told me to stay away from his brother for a while.

"Where's Noel?" Leon asks me, when he realises that his brother isn't back with me.

"I run after him, but he reached the pack house, before I could stop him, and he told Denver to tell me to come back here." I explain, and Leon nods in acknowledgement.

"I can't believe that this is happening, you two were just getting along." I tell him.

"He will get over it." Leon tells me, but I really doubt that it will be this easy.

I sigh in frustration, before I sit on the bed next to Leon, and he rubs my back gently, which makes me calm down a little bit.

We sit like this for a few minutes, until the front door opens, and I hear that a few people are going up the stairs.

I look towards the open bedroom door, and a few seconds later I see Carter, Timmy and Mason.

All of them come inside, and they sit on the bed, before Mason extends his hand to pull Leon's shirt up.

Leon's let's him do it, and Mason nods, before he lets the shirt slide down.

"That's not very nice of you." Carter tells us, before he turns his attention to me.

"I know that both Loen and Noel are your mates, but there is something that you will learn quickly about a relationship like this. Do you know what?" He asks me, and I shake my head, not knowing what he wants me to say.

"They're two different people, with different needs, so not only will you have to learn how to make each of them happy, but you will also have to make sure that all three of you will be happy in this relationship.

Whether it will turn out to be two relationships between you and each of them, or one relationship between all three of you." Carter explains, so I nod in acknowledgement.

"And doing what you just did won't be acceptable." He continues. "It will only make one of them feel unwanted or jealous, and neither of those feelings are good." He says.

"I'm not saying that you now have to make a kid with Noel, because you have one with Leon, it's possible that Noel might not even want this, but what I mean is that the three of you will be together now, so you will have to learn to make decisions like this together." He says.

"And you shouldn't ignore one of them, especially if you get along very well with the other one, but I think that you already know that." Carter says, chuckling slightly at the end.

I nod my head again, and Mason gives me a small smile, before he turns to Carter.

"I think he gets it, let's leave them alone for now." He says, while he stands up, and his mates do the same, before he tuns to Leon and me.

"Noel most likely won't be back tonight, but I will try to convince him to come back tomorrow." Mason tells me, and I smile at him gratefully.

Then all three of them leave the room, closing the door behind them.