Chapter 32

Derek's POV

It's time to tell Peter what's going on, because I know that he already noticed Leon's stomach, but I don't think that he realises that he's pregnant.

Although he looks like he wants to ask about it every time that he sees it.

I decided that I want to tell him myself, so I get out of Leon's bed, and I change into some casual clothes, before I go to Peters room to wake him up.

He doesn't look happy that I woke him up this early, but I tell him that I want to take him on a walk, and I manage to convince him to get ready.

So, I help him with his morning routine, which I have almost forgotten, because I kind of abandoned him for my mates for the last few weeks, and I'm definitely not happy about that.

At least I know that he's in good hands of my mates' parents.

When he's ready, I take him downstairs, and out of the house.

We go towards the pack house, then we find the path that goes through the woods.

I have never been here before, but Timmy told me that it's a very good place for a walk, and that it's heavily guarded, so it's a great place to take a kid.

"I have something to tell you." I tell him after a while, and he looks at me curiously, so I pick him up, and I make him stand on a broken tree, which makes him almost my high.

"What?" He asks.

"Did you notice that Leon's stomach is getting bigger?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Do you know why?" I ask him, and he nods again, this time hesitantly, so I arch my brows questioningly, willing him to tell me.

"He has a cancer." He says sadly. "Is he going to die?" He asks me, and I laugh slightly.

"He doesn't have a cancer." I tell him, I have no idea from where he even learned about it.

"Then what's wrong with him?" He asks, now sounding confused.

"He's pregnant." I say. "He will have a baby." I tell him, hoping that he won't start to scream.

"With Noel?" He asks, sounding slightly angry and accusing, so I know that he already knows the answer to this question.

"With me." I tell him, and he nods in acknowledgement.

He has a glare on his face, but it's directed at his feet instead of me, so I take it as a good sigh, I thought that he will scream at me by now.

"Are you angry at me?" I ask him.

"Yes, but it's not like I have to worry about you not having time for me when you will have a baby, because you barely have time for me now.

So, as long as you won't make me watch this baby, and you won't leave them with Carter, Timmy and Mason then you can have it." He tells me, making me feel a lot more guilty than I already did.

I will have to make it up to him soon, and I really hope that this baby and my mate's will be nice enough to let me have the time for this.