Chapter 34

Noel's POV

I walk out of the house, and I go straight to the pack house, intending to go to the hospital.

I really have to know why I'm still not pregnant.

I know that the Moon Goddess will give me a kid when she will want me to have a kid, but I want this kid now, and I want to know what I can do to get it.

I'm done looking at my brother and his bump, I want my own, and I will somehow put a kid inside of me myself, if the Doctor won't be able to help me with it.

I have no idea how I will do it, but I'm sure that I will find some solution, although I would prefer to do it naturally.

When I reach the pack hospital, I open the door that separate it from the pack house, and I'm greeted by none other than Denver and his eldest son.

"Hi." Tyson says, and he runs towards me happily.

"Hey." I greet him. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I fell from the room, and I have a concussion." He tells me, making me look at Denver for confirmation.

"He climbed on the roof, using the ladder that I forgot to put back into the basement, and he decided that it would be great idea to sit on the edge of the roof.

After a while, I realised that he's not in the house, so I want outside looking for him, and he got scared that I will see him, so he jumped down on the trampoline, which made him go in the air again, and then he fell on the ground." Denver explains.

"Seems like an adventure of a life." I say with an impressed nod, which makes Tyson chuckle, while Denver glares at me slightly, before he rolls his eyes.

"It definitely was." Tyson tells me.

Then the Doctor comes out of one of the rooms, and he motions for my brother and his son to go with him to another room, but before he enters it, he realises that I'm here.

"And what's wrong with you?" He asks me, with a smile.

Denver stops to hear my reply too, while his son enters the room without them.

"I want to know if I'm pregnant." I tell him, but I already know that I'm not, although I don't want Denver to know why I'm here.

"Alright, you can go inside of that room, but you will have to wait for a while, because I'm the only one here, and Tyson's injury is more important at the moment." He tells me with a polite smile, which I return, and I go towards the room that he pointed to, while he goes to see my nephew.

I sit on the bed, and I wonder how I'm going to ask him to make me pregnant, I hope that he won't laugh at me or something, but I know that I will sound desperate which makes me wonder if I really want to stay here.

After a few minutes of waiting, I decide that I don't want to stay, so I stand up, and I walk out of the pack hospital, hoping that the Doctor will forget that I was here.