Chapter 46

Derek's POV

When the Doctor comes back, I quickly help Leon undress, beofre I go back to my previous spot at the side of the bed.

Carter goes to stand on the other side of the bed, so he can hold Leon's other hand, while Mason tells Timmy to go to Noel's room, and to stays there, because he started to panic at the sight of the knife, which the Doctor will use to cut the kid out of my mate.

Then Mason comes over to us and he holds Leon's head, just to make sure that he won't be looking at his bump.

So, he looks at the ceiling, while the tears soak the bed that he's laying on.

"I will be starting, you guys hold him down, and don't look here, it should be done quickly." He tells us, and he moves towards the bed, with a knife in his hand.

I look at him, until he sends me a stern look, then I look away, and I decide to look at my mate.

A few seconds later he starts to scream, but he must me too scared to move, so it makes it easier for everyone.

Leon screams for the whole time, but a few seconds later, all of us can hear a cry of a kid.

I look at the Doctor, and I can see that there's a small baby in his hands.

I smile at the sight, but then I look at Leon's stomach, and I start to feel sick, although I resist the urge to vomit, and I look back at the Doctor who quickly examines the baby, before he puts it into a small crip that has wheels under it.

Then he comes back to Leon, and he starts to stitch the wound.

He's done quickly, and he goes back to the baby, while Leon closes his eyes to get some sleep.

I stand up, and I go to see the baby, the Doctor lets me hold him for a few minutes, but then I kiss the top of the baby's head, and I go over to Leon's bed to kiss him to, before I go to see Noel.

When I enter the room, I see that Noel is already awake, which makes me frown, but then I remember that the Doctor mentioned the problem with the delivery of the medicine, so I guess that he only had enough to make him sleep for the duration of his surgery.

I go towards him, and I give him a kiss, he smiles at me tiredly, then he looks at his stomach, so I look there too, and I instantly notice that it doesn't have a bump anymore.

I put my hand on the bandage that is covering his wounds, and I look at him a with a sad look.

"We will have another baby." I promise him, to which he nods.

Timmy leaves us to go see Leon and the baby, while I stay here with Noel.