Chapter 33

Derek's POV

I was meant to sleep in Noel's room tonight, but I have to stay with Leon, because the isn't feeling well, and I have no idea how to tell Noel that I will have to stay here.

I know that it's not a big deal, but I doubt that Noel will think that it's not a big deal.

We were trying to have a kid for a while now, and he still isn't pregnant, which makes him jealous and clingy.

So, I make sure to spend a bit more time with him than I do with Leon, hoping that it will take some of that jealousy away.

And it works most of the times, at least until he sees the big bump that his brother has.

At least Leon doesn't leave his room very often, and Noel doesn't come here, so it's not that bad.

The other thing is that Leon doesn't have to go to school.

Well, he can't go to school, because there are humans, and they don't know about werewolves, so he can't go there with this bump, not that he would want to go there anyway.

But Noel has to go, he tried to convince his parents to let him stay in the house a lot of time, but they didn't allow him to skip the school or the pack training, and he hates both of those things.

So, even though he doesn't show it, I know that it makes him even more jealous about the fact that Leon is having a baby.

I will have to tell his parents to rethink it, but I can't catch them lately.

Leon needs a lot of my help now, because he's tired most of the time, and he feels sick often.

So, I have to spend a lot of the time with him, and I don't want Noel to feel jealous, so I spend a lot of the time with him too, and that leaves no time for anything else.

Which is even more tiring than it sounds.

When Leon falls asleep, I quickly go out of the room, to tell Noel that I won't be able to stay with him tonight.

I open the door, and I see one of my mates, who turns to look at me with a small smile.

He has school in the morning, so he won't be fully happy until the next weekend, because this weekend is full of training for him.

I walk inside, and I close the door behind me, before I sit on the bed next to him.

"I won't be able to stay for long today." I tell him and he frowns.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Because Leon's feeling sick, and I have to stay with him." I say, and he sighs.

"He's in the middle of his pregnancy, and he's going to feel sick for the rest of it, possibly even sicker than he is now." He tells me.

"I will sleep here tomorrow." I promise, already knowing what he meant.

"Alright." He tells me, but I can hear that he's not happy at all.