Chapter 49

Derek's POV

I wake up when I hear that someone is throwing up and I groan.

It had been about a month, since I have heard this sound last time, and I really don't want to hear it again, but I stand up, and I go to the bathroom anyway.

When I open the door, I see that Noel is throwing up, but he stands up right after that, and and he look as me excitedly.

It looks weird, because he also looks sick, so I laugh a little, and he smiles at me, before he hugs me tightly.

"Let's go to the Doctor to see if I'm pregnant." He tells me, and he drags me to the pack hospital, before I can even agree.

I know that he's been waiting for this moment for a few weeks now, but I'm still surprised at how happy he is after throwing up.

When we reach the pack house, the Doctor greets us, and we tell him what we will need from him, then he leads us to one of the rooms, and he starts to make Noel ready for the ultrasound.

Not much longer, were holding the pictures of a small dop, which makes Noel literally scream with joy, but the Doctor quickly tells him to be quiet, because there are some sick people in other rooms, and that they need some peace to recover.

So, we thank the Doctor, and Noel takes my hand, before he pulls me out of the pack house.

I can see that he's resisting the need to scream on our way back to the house, which makes me smile brightly.

I like to see him happy, all three of us seem happier now, still not fully happy, but it's the happiest we've ever been since we met.

Even Peter is happy, despite the fact that he hates his younger brother.

When we reach the house, I open the door for Noel, and we go up the stairs to tell Leon about this.

He congratulates us, and all three of us go downstairs to tell their parents.

All of them hug us, and they say that they're happy for us, even Peter seems happy about this brother.

"You will like this brother?" I ask him, and he nods happily.

I just shake my head at him, I really hope that he will like both of his brothers, not only this one.

Peter reaches his hand to rub Noel's stomach, and I smile at him.

When he's done with it, he runs away to sit back on the couch, so we go after him, and we decide to spend some time with my mates' parents, because it's early in the morning, and they don't have to work for a few more hours.

When the rest of the family comes downstairs, we tell him that Noel's pregnant, and all of us congratulate us, before we hear the cry from upstairs.

So, I go to get the baby, and I bring him with me down the stairs, before I sit next to my mates agian.