Chapter 35

Noel's POV

I was right to assume that Leon will be getting sicker, and that Derek will want to stay with him all the time.

To be honest, I haven't seen Leon for a long time now, he stays in his room all the time, most likely too sick and tired to do anything.

The male pregnancy is a lot more difficult than a female pregnancy.

It lasts only four and a half, instead of nine months, and since the kid is growing very fast, it makes the pregnant male very sick, because their body has a hard time adjusting to the growing kid.

Which makes the pregnant male tired.

And apparently it makes the other mate of the pregnant male's mate very jealous and frustrated.

I sigh in annoyance as I change to go to the training, I will be on the training grounds for a whole day today and tomorrow.

And when I will come back, I won't have any more energy, so even if my mate would want to see me, I doubt that I will be awake for that.

I keep looking at my door, expecting Derek to come here to wish me a good day as he does every day, which is sometimes the only time that I see him for a day.

But it seems that he won't be here today, because it's already time for me to leave, and he's still not here.

I let out a frustrated sight, before I go to my brother's room, and I open the door without knocking.

Derek is still sleeping as I expected, and I don't intend to wake him up, I just want to see him, because I doubt that I will be able to do it later on.

I stay here for a long few minutes, and I try to ignore that fact that my brother gets to cuddle with our mate all day, while I can't even have his kid.

When I start to get annoyed, I close the door quietly, and I turn around to go down the stairs, but I walk into someone, which makes me look up to see who that is.

"He's doing what he can to see you, but Leon's very sick, so he can't leave his side very often." Papa tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Did tata spend time with you when dad was pregnant with any of us?" I ask him curiously.

"Firstly, your dad is an Omega, so the pregnancy for him wasn't as difficult as it's for Leon, or will most likely be for you.

And we have a different situation, the three of us are together, so if Timmy wasn't feeling well, we spent that time in our bedroom together, and no one had to choose where to be.

While you refuse to stay in the same room that your brother, which makes the whole situation lot more difficult for all of you, especially you and your mate." Papa explains.

"I have to go to the training." I tell him, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

He lets me go, and I make my way towards the training grounds, where I will have to spend my whole day.