Chapter 21

Derek's POV

Noel had to stay in the hospital for a few days, but he was getting better with each hour that I was beside him, so now he's finally ready to get out of here.

I was here with him for the whole time, and Leon visited us a few times, but now it's time to go back, and I can't be any happier about it.

I take all the stuff, that Noel's parents brought here for us over the few days that we were staying here.

And then I take Noel's hand, to lead him out of the hospital.

I thought that he will be happy with the fact that I'm around him all the time, but even though he seems to enjoy my company, I don't think that he's very happy that I'm sending this much time with him.

I have no idea why he's like this, but I will have to find out.

I hope that he isn't angry at me for putting him in the hospital, I'm already feeling guilty about it.

When we reach the house, I open the door for Noel, and I let him go up the stairs, because he's still tired, and I'm sure that he wants to have some rest.

And I go to the living room, where I spot my other mate.

I was thinking that is should spend a few more days with Noel, and that I should sleep in his room for a while, but then I realised that Leon might feel like he's rejected if I won't be around him enough, so I will have to come up with something else.

There's also the fact that Leon is pregnant, and he's sick every once in a while, so I should be near him too.

"I will have to sleep with Noel for a few more nights, but you can come with me if you want." I say, and Leon rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm sure that Noel would be alright with that." He tells me sarcastically.

"Well, we will have to come to an agreement or something, because I have no idea what to do with the both of you." I tell him honestly as I take a sit on the couch next to him.

"You can sleep with Noel until he will be back to normal, then you will have to switch rooms every night I guess." He tells me, and I take some time to consider it.

"This might work." I say with a nod.

He nods toto, before he sniffs the air, most likely to see if someone is close enough of hear us, so I look at him with an arched eyebrow.

"Are you going to tell him about... You know what." He tells me, motioning to his stomach, where his bump had already started to grow, and I'm sure that in a matter of a week or two, it will be visible enough for people to notice it.

"I will tell him soon." I say, and he nods, deciding to leave it for now.