Chapter 19

Noel's POV

I quickly run to the bathroom right after I wake up, it's very early in the morning, and the sky is still dark, so I'm pretty annoyed that I had to wake up already.

I make it to the toilet right in time to throw up, and I put my hand on my stomach, since it hurts a lot.

When I finish throwing up I decide to stay in the bathroom for a while, because I still feel sick, and I don't want to throw up in the middle of my room.

After about an hour, I still don't feel well, and to be honest now my head hurts too, and I feel very weak.

Soon I feel the need to throw up again, so I lean towards the toilet to do it.

Not much later, I hear my bedroom door open and close, before someone comes into the bathroom.

When I'm sure that I won't throw up again for now, I look up, and I see tata who's standing in the doorway, looking worried.

"You don't look very good." He tells me, and I only nod, I don't feel good either.

When he realises that I'm too weak to answer, he comes over, and he doesn't hesitate to pick me up, before he carries me out of the bathroom, and down the stairs.

When we reach the bottom of the stairs, I feel like I will throw up again, so I cover my mouth, and tata seams to notice it, so he quickly goes inside that bathroom that is right next to us.

He sets me on the floor, and I throw up again, before I wipe my mouth with my sleeve, making tata wince.

"You could have used a paper." He tells me which makes me chuckle slightly, thankfully it doesn't make me sick again.

"Let's keep going." He tells me, so I nod, and I let him pick me up again.

I would have preferred to walk on my own, but I doubt that I have enough strength to go this far, I most likely wouldn't make it to the front door.

When we reach the pack hospital, tata puts me on one of the beds, and he goes to get the Doctor who's most likely still sleeping in his office, I feel a bit bad about waking him up, but I think that I really need him right now.

Tata comes back less than a minute later, and the Doctor is right behind him.

He examines me for a while, before he asks me if there is a possibility that I'm pregnant, so I tell him that I'm sure that in not pregnant, before he takes some of my blood for more examinations.

When he leaves, tata calls papa to tell him to come here with dad, and I groan at that.

The only thing that I need right now is some quietness, but I won't be getting any of it with all three of them here, along with the Doctor that I'm sure will be here again in a moment.