Chapter 40

Leon's POV

Derek comes back into my room, and he helps me get dressed do we can go down the stairs to eat something.

"Didn't you want to stay with Noel for a bit?" I ask him curiously, wondering why he came back already.

"I forgot that he still has school." He tells me.

"Okay." I say.

He helps me put my shoes on, and then he goes to my dresser to get a shirt.

When I'm ready, he helps me walk down the stairs, and then I sit on the couch in the living room, while he goes to get some food.

"Why aren't you in school?" I ask Xander who's looking at the TV, he seems to be interested in the movie because it takes him a few seconds to realise that I asked him a question, but eventually he turns towards me.

"I wasn't feeling well tonight so papa went with me to the hospital, and the Doctor said that I should stay here today." He says with a shrug, but I'm not very worried, because he looks well.

My mate comes back with two salads, and he sits next to me, so we watch the movie with my brother, until my parents come here to eat their breakfast, since they will be going to work soon.

"I wanted to ask something." Derek tells them after a while, and all three of them look at him.

"Yeah?" Dad asks.

"I wanted to know why Noel can't skip school, he said that his brothers could stay at the house when they were pregnant, even before they started showing." I say.

"Well, some of our sons could chose if they wanted to stay here, but only if they were constantly sick, like Leon is right now, otherwise they had to go." Papa says, and I nod in agreement.

"That's true, and Noel is feeling fine, so he should go there." Tata says.

Derek nods in acknowledgement, but then he looks at my younger brother.

"Do you think that they're telling the truth?" Derek asks him, and everyone turns to look at Xander.

"I think so, I also know that Noel knows it too, he's just a bit upset that Leon gets to spend all the day with you, while he can't even stay at the house." Xander tells him.

"Alright then." Derek says, and we stay silent for a while, before Xander speaks again.

"By the way." He says, gaining everyone's attention again.

"Leon and Noel are twins, and they have the same mate." He starts. "So, there is a possibility that Alex and I will have the same mate." He tells us, and dad's eyes widen when he realises it.

Alex is Xander's twin brother, but when they were born, Alex was a lot smaller, which made him earn the title of an Omega, even though he's a normal rank wolf.

And Oliver, our older brother, who's and Omega too, had decided to run away, because the laws in our pack are very restricting for the Omegas.

He also didn't want Alex to be raised here, so he took him as well, and we haven't seen them from then.

But we know that they're still alive, because a few years ago papa found pictures of Oliver's family, that one of my brothers was carrying.

"I really hope so." Tata says.