Chapter 31

Noel's POV

It has been a few days since Derek landed in the hospital, and today he's sleeping in my room, although I know that he would like to be with Leon, to make sure that he will be alright.

Leon's stomach is getting bigger with each day, and now he can't hide it as much as he could before, so the people start to notice it.

"We will have to tell Peter that he will have a sibling, before he will hear about it from someone else." I tell Derek.

"Yeah, I will tell him tomorrow, I forgot that he still doesn't know." He says. "To be honest, I don't to think that he will be happy." He tells me, already sounding tired at the thought of telling his son about it.

"Why?" I ask, with a frown.

"Because when we were back at our former pack, I asked him if he wanted to have siblings, and he thought that I was about to tell him that he will have one, so he started to cry, then he shouted at me, telling me that I have betrayed him." He explains.

"Well, that's not very good then." I say, and he nods tiredly, before I cuddle to him.

We lay on the bed for about half an hour, cuddled to each other in silence, before I decide to tell him what's on my mind.

"I'm jealous that you will have a kid with Leon." I tell him, and he pushes me away gently, before he sits up to look at me.

"There's no need to be jealous, we can have a kid too if you want, just tell me, and I will make it happen.

But I really don't think that it's the best moment, because Leon and I are about to have a kid, and we have no idea how hard taking care of this kid is going to be, so it won't be very smart to have another one right now." He tells me.

"But I don't want you to feel left out, so if you want a kid too, then I won't blame you." He says.

I nod in acknowledgement, happy that he considers how I feel about all of this.

I force him to lay down, and I cuddle to him again.

I don't really know if I want a kid right now, and if I had a mate of my own, I wouldn't even look at the fact that Leon is pregnant, but we have the same mate, and it hurts me to see that he will have a baby with my brother, and not with me.

I don't want him to like Leon more because they have a kid together, but I feel like it's what will happen, even if unintentionally.

Like he just said, they will have to take care of this kid together, and it will take a lot of time out of Derek's schedule.

So, he will spend a lot of time with his baby, that most likely will also be with Leon most of the time.

Then he will want to spend some alone time with Leon too, which will mean that he will spend most of his day with Leon, and that will leave little to no time for him to spend with me.

Just as I realise that what I'm thinking is true, I lean in, and I give my mate a kiss, before I start to undress him.