Chapter 12

Derek's POV

I go inside of the room, and I sit in one of the empty chairs, while the three men look at me curiously.

"He's my mate." The boy tells them.

"I'm Derek." I tell him.

"Leon." He says which makes me smile.

"Noel and Leon." I say with a small chuckle, but this makes Leon's smile disappear.

"We have to talk to you about Noel." The biggest of the three men says, I guess that they're my mates' fathers.

"What about him?" I ask, turning to face him.

"You're a werewolf, so I have no idea why you're with Noel, but if you want to be with Leon, who's your mate, then you will have to break up with him, I hope that you know this." He tells me, and I frown at him.

"Noel's my mate too." I tell him. "And I have no idea what you're talking about." I say, feeling confused.

They look at each other for a few seconds, before the smallest man, who's really an Omega, explains to me what Noel told Leon.

To say that I'm upset with him is an understatement, because I really can't believe that he didn't tell me about it, and that he lied to his family, especially Leon.

My son walks into the room, and runs towards me, which makes everyone look at him, so I tell them that he's my son, and I do get some disapproving glances, but they decide to not say anything about it in front of my kid, which I'm grateful for.

Thankfully Leon doesn't seem very upset about the fact that I have a kid, and he starts to talk to him about something.

A few minutes later, the Doctor comes here and he tells us that Noel is already back in his hospital room, so I decide to go see him while the Doctor will examine my other mate.

I walk into the room, and I sit at the edge of the bed, before I look at my mate, I'm happy that he's asleep, because I'm pretty angry at him.

I sit here for a few minutes, just wanting to be next to my mate, before I will have to leave him.

After a while, he gets a message, and I'm sitting at a good angle to see what it says, so I decide to read it.

"He's beaten up pretty badly, I hope that it taught him to not mess with you anymore." Someone says.

And when I realise what that means, I stand up, and I walk out of the room, not wanting to be there anymore.

When I enter Leon's room, the Doctor is already out, so I sit in my previous spot, and I look at my mate.

"And?" I ask, hoping to hear what the Doctor had told him.

"The Doctor said that I will have trouble walking for a few weeks, because the man that hit me broke a bone in my back, and the Doctor can't fix it, so I will have to wait for it to heal itself, which will take a while." He tells me.

"But other than that, I should be fine." He says.

I nod my head in acknowledgement, before I tell them what I just got to know, which doesn't seem to surprise them, and that makes me even more angry.