Chapter 29

Leon's POV

"I will kill you." I say, before I walk to my stupid brother.

"It wasn't my fault." He tells me, but I don't believe him, and I punch him in his ribs, before I hear that some of them break.

He falls to the floor, crying out in pain, so I walk to him, and I try to hit him again, but this time I'm stopped by papa.

"That's quite enough." He tells me, before he passes me to tata who takes me away from Noel, while papa checks if my brother is fine.

The Doctor comes out of the room that Derek's laying on, he was supposed to do some examinations, but I guess that he wanted to see what happened here.

He takes Noel to one of the rooms, and he stays there for a long while, most likely trying to rebreak Noel's ribs, before they will heal incorrectly.

Papa is with them, and my other two fathers are sitting here with me.

After a while, I decide that I had enough of waiting, so I stand up, and I walk inside of the room that my mate is laying in.

He was unconscious, and the doctor said that he woke up, but now he's sleeping.

So, I sit next to him, and I play with his hair, listening to his breaths to make sure that he's alright.

He has a mask on, but his breathing is even, so I'm not sure if he still needs it.

Derek has a lot of bruises, and his leg was broken, although it's already in a cast, and with his werewolf healing, it should be fine in a few hours.

So, that's not something to be worried about.

He opens his eyes a few minutes later, so I smile at him, and he smiles back tiredly.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

"Tired." He tells me.

"Well, you have a concussion, so that's why, but if you will manage to stay awake for a while then your werewolf healing will help you with it." I say, and he nods.

I help him sit down, and he pulls the mask off of his face, but I grab it, and I put it on again, which makes him groan.

"I'm not sure why you have it on, so I would prefer if you will keep it on, until the Doctor will tell you that you don't need it anymore." I say, and he doesn't argue.

"Is Noel here?" He asks me, and it's my turn to groan, which makes him frown.

"What?" He asks.

"He's in one of the hospital rooms." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"What happened to him?" He asks me, and I consider if I should lie for now or not, but I don't want Noel to tell him what happened, before I will, so I decide to tell him the truth.

"I punched him, and I broke a few of his ribs." I say, and he glares at me.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he told his friend to beat you up." I tell him.

"I don't believe that he would do that." Derek tells me, and I roll my eyes at him.