Chapter 50

Leon's POV

When Derek comes back with Darrius, we sit in the living room, talking to my family about making the room for Noel's baby.

And then my parents look at each other, with makes me frown.

Not much later, they seem to agree on something, and papa stands up to take something out of his pocket.

It turns out to be three keys, and I smile, because I already know what they're for.

"Where are we supposed to go?" I ask excitedly, already wanting to know where we will find our new house.

"What's this for?" Derek asks, eyeing the key that is in his palm.

"We built you a house, so now you can think about how you will make all the bedrooms look like, instead of making just one." Papa says, and I laugh slightly.

"Let's go." Noel tells us, and I agree with him, but Derek takes his time while he gets ready.

We take Peter and baby Darrius with us, before we go out of the house.

Well, Noel is dragging Derek outside, but it's his fault that he's walking too slow.

When we get outside, we go straight into the woods, but I stop then we reach them.

I quickly remind them that papa finally didn't tell us the location of the house, so Noel and I groan before all of us go back to the house.

My parents laugh when they realise how long it took us to realise that we have no idea where to go.

Then papa finally tells us the location of out house, so we go there again.

We manage to find it somewhere in the middle of the woods, and we let Derek open the door, before all of us go inside.

We walk around the house for a few minutes, and when we see every thing, we go outside, and we decide to stay here for the rest of the day.

I look at my son while he drinks the milk out of the bottle, and I smile at him, hoping that he will like to live here as much as the rest of us will.

I hope that all of us will be happy together, and that we will manage to live in one house, while we're two separate families, with Derek being the only thing that keeps us together.

Thankfully this house is big enough for Noel and I to have separate rooms, so it shouldn't be a very difficult to live here.

Derek sits next to me, and Peter comes to sit in his lap, so I look at his, but I shake my head with a smile when I see that he's glaring at his brother already.

If they weren't half brothers, I would have thought that they will be mates.

But that most likely won't be the case, so I hope that Peter will learn to accept his younger brother.

Derek tickles him, which makes the little boy lose his glare, and he laughs loudly, before he runs inside of the house.