Chapter 20

Derek's POV

I wake up to the knock on the door, and I look at my right to see if Leon is awake yet, and I find him looking at me.

His pleads me to open the door with his eyes, since he's very lazy in the morning, and I know that getting out of bed is the last thing that he wants to do right now, especially because he knows that he will most likely be sick soon.

So, I roll my eyes, and I stand up to open the door.

"Noel's at the hospital, I thought that you will want to know this." Carter tells me, before I can even ask what he wants form us this early.

My eyes widen, and I look at Leon who's now sitting on the bed, with covers still laying over his legs.

"What happened to him?" I ask, while I go in the room to get my clothes on, leaving the door open.

"I'm not sure, Mason is with him, and he just called me to tell me to go there." He says, so I nod, and I quickly lean in to kiss Leon, before I follow Carter out of the room.

We reach the pack hospital quickly, and I take a deep breath to track my mate.

Then I go to the room that has his scent, and when I enter, I'm greeted with a sight of my mate, who looks very pale.

Mason is sitting on the chair next to the bed that Noel is laying on, and Timmy is sitting on the edge of the bed.

My mate had a mask over his face, so I guess that he has problems with breathing.

His eyes are barely open, as if he's tired, and he can barely stay awake.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask Mason, because from what I know he's been here the longest, so he will know the most.

"The Doctor said that Noel is having symptoms of rejection." Mason explains, and my eyes widen.

"I didn't reject him." I assure him, I might have been angry at him, but I would never reject him.

"I know, but you're mated to both Leon and Noel, and you weren't treating them equally, because you were spending a lot more time with Leon than with Noel, so we guess that it's why he reacts as if he was rejected." Mason explains.

I wonder if the fact that Leon is pregnant has something to do with that, but I don't really want to mention this.

I just hope that the Doctor didn't ,and won't mention anything about it, because I would like to tell Noel about this by myself, when the time will be right.

I nod my head in acknowledgement, and I look at my mate again.

He's asleep, so I sit next to him, and I kiss his his head, before I rub his head lightly.

I will have to stop ignoring him, but I will have to explain to him that what he's done was wrong.