Chapter 1

Leon's POV

My brother stands on the other side of the living room, his nose already bleeding, while mine is still alright.

All of our family members had left the house, and I really don't think that they realised that the two of us are here alone.

I'm sure that if they did know this, then they wouldn't allow us to be in this situation.

I get ready to defend myself again, when I see that Noel is running at me, and I use all of my strength to push him to the floor.

I'm a bit stronger than him, despite the fact that were identical twins, because I actually pay attention when we have the pack training, instead of thinking how to get out of it, like he does.

So, I'm sure that he's not surprised when he lands on his back in the middle of the living room.

Or actually I wouldn't be so sure of that, after all, he's the stupid one out of the two of us.

I don't waste the opportunity, and I quickly go towards him, before I sit on his stomach, and I hold his hands with one of mine, preventing him from getting up.

He tries to kick me on my back, but he quickly realises that it won't work.

I wait for him to realise that he won't be getting out of here without my permission, and when he finally stops struggling, I punch him on the face with my free hand.

He winces in pain, be he stays still, so I punch him again, this time in his stomach.

After a few more punches, I can hear the sound of a bone breaking, and my brother cries out in pain, which makes me smile.

I'm not really a violent person, I wouldn't have done this to anyone other than Noel.

He just knows exactly how to get on my nerves, so it's not my fault, he usually asks for the beatings with his actions.

He used to be strong enough to fight back, but now he's definitely not strong enough to do that, which gives me a huge advantage.

But I'm not sure if I like it, because now I look like the bad one.

No one cares about the fact that Noel does every thing that he can to annoy me, and everyone knows that I have problem with my anger.

But it doesn't matter, when the whole thing will be over, and Noel will tell out parents about it, all they will see will be the bruises on Noel's body, and they will be angry at me.

I land one last punch on his body and I stand up, considering if I should kick him somewhere else, somewhere where it will definitely hurt much more.

But I decide against it, and I leave the living room, after spiting on Noel's face, then I go up the stairs, and into my room, before I lay on the bed, waiting on my parents to get here.