One

"ah"

"Yes"

"Aargghhh"

"Please don't stop"

"Yes baby"

"I'm almost there"

My God why is she so loud? I hate that she screams so loudly making me not to focus. Infact it's completely a turn off to me. I will kill Irin the moment I see her. Where on earth did she get this rowdy girl from?

I let out a sigh and got up. She covered her naked body with the blanket. While I started wearing my pants and tank top.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home" I simply answered.

"You got to be kidding me"

"Nope"

"So you just gonna leave me hanging?"

"Your ejaculation means nothing to me."

"What the hell?"

"Here is your cash." I said and dropped it on the table.

"Isn't that all you ever wanted?" I continued.

Silence.

I got dressed instantly and grabbed my bag.

"And incase no one has ever said this to you, you suck!! You're too loud for my liking" I said and stormed out of the room.

"Fuck you!!" I can hear her screaming from the room.

I smirked and got downstairs to the parking lots. I checked my phone to see lots of missed calls from my dad. I rolled my eyes. This man can never give me a break. I dropped my phone on the passenger seat and was about to start the car when he started calling again. I reluctantly picked.

"Where are you Becky?" He asked over the phone.

"Just somewhere having a little fun..."

"A little fun by this time of the night?!" He yelled

"Chill dad. I am already on my way home" I simply said

"I already told you it's not safe for you Becky..."

"Why? Because you fear I may get kidnapped? Don't worry dad, nobody knows I am your daughter"

"I will slam your face into pieces the moment I see you"

"Then I don't have to come home. Spending a night in a hotel sounds really great ....."

"Becky!!"

"What dad?!"

"Get your ass down here this minute!!"

Silence

"You hear me? Get here!" He said and ended the call.

I let out a sigh and started the car. When did he come back to Thailand anyways? Was it today? Or yesterday? I have been away from home for two days now and I hope he doesn't find out about that too hence he would complain about it nonstop as he always does.

After about half an hour I was home. Mrs. Ree walked to welcome me. She took care of me when my mum left us. She's like a mother to me and I respect her a lot. She doesn't look happy with me and I understand why.

"Your dad is upstairs Becky." She said. I nodded and went upstairs.

I know he would yell as usual at me. I am so used to it. I opened the door and walked in. Richie is here as well? When did he get back from England? The last time we spoke, he said he would be coming on weekend.