Eight

We got into the restaurant without her saying anything to me. It's awkward the way we are avoiding each other's eyes. We ordered for what to eat and after some minutes it was delivered. I quickly devoured the food in an instant because I was hungry.

When we were done, she asked for the bill and paid. That got me surprised how she paid for me when I should be the one to foot the bill. I am sorry to say this but she is just a driver though. She has got no money.

"I will pay for us next time" I said when we were close to the car. She looked at me as if she's checking me out and...

"There won't be a next time Miss Armstrong" she said and started walking to the driver's seat.

I can't explain how that made me feel. Did I just get rejected without even saying anything? I have had so much heartbreak from her today. Seems she really wants us to keep it professional only. No personal thoughts or actions attached.

I got in the car and we drove straight to the audition venue. Irin is waiting at the parking lot. She ran to me and hugged me tightly as soon as she saw me. I am glad that she is finally doing this again even after getting rejected severally.

She got silent when she saw Miss Sarocha getting out of the car. I know Irin was a pervert before she fell in love, maybe she still is because the way she is looking at Miss Sarocha right now is suspicious. And somehow I don't like that she is looking at her that way.

"That's my driver and she is straight" I said weakly and she turned to me immediately.

"So kill whatever thoughts you have in your head right now" I continued.

"Ooh, someone is getting over protective" she teased.

What overprotective? I am saving her from getting hurt since there is something in this lady's eyes that make people have this weird feelings for her. And I don't want Irin to be one of us.

"You will thank me later" I simply said while looking back at Miss Sarocha.

"What makes you think she's straight by the way?" She asked bringing my gaze back to her.

"Believe me I have never seen someone as straight and emotionless as this one" I said.

Irin was silent for a while. She then nodded in agreement while smiling at me. And wrapped her hands around my shoulder.

"Let's go in. We will soon get started." She said and we started walking in.

We got behind the stage. Other contestants are here too. Irin's girlfriend travelled that's why she didn't come to support her. But I am here for her and I will take care of her.

"Just curious, since when did you start caring whether someone is straight or not? I mean the Becky I knew knows no boundaries" she said

I don't understand it too myself. I get so weak that I can't even flirt with her when I am close to her. Something is really wrong with me.

"Plus she is your driver and I know how much you hated to have one. It should be a big turn off to you right?" she said.

"Yeah..." I answered confusedly not sure whether I get what she's trying to say.

"But why do you badly want her in your bed?" She asked that shocked the hell out of me.

I love Irin but she's too blunt for my liking. Gosh how could she say stuff like this here? I looked around to know whether someone else heard but thankfully they are all busy preparing for their audition. I looked back at Irin and let out a sigh.

"See? You also get irritated with naughty statement"

"As I should Irin. Who in their right senses would want to get their driver laid? Come on, she's my driver Irin" I said trying to deny it.