Nineteen

I got out of Becky's room after her friends got in. Nop is her friend? Does Heng know about this? Is that why he's a little serious with him? Things are getting more complicated right now. I didn't meet Mr Armstrong outside, he's probably in his room so I headed to the parking lot.

"Are you leaving already Miss Sarocha?" I can hear Mrs. Ree saying just when I was about getting into the car.

"Yes Mrs. Ree. Do you need something?" I said smiling.

She smiled back and shook her head. She walked close to me and touched my cheek. This is the first time she has ever been like this with me. Is everything okay?

"Thank you so much for always taking care of Becky. I know how naughty she can be but you're always there for her" she said.

"It's nothing Mrs. Ree. Becky is still young, she will learn with time" I responded and she smiled again.

"Please don't stay angry with her for long. She loves you a lot and I'm sure the kiss with someone else was a huge mistake" She said.

Silence.

I am dead shocked right now. Did I hear right? She knows Becky was talking about me back in that room? I am looking at her shockingly but she's smiling broadly.

"Uhm ..."

"I'm glad you finally gave her a chance. Thanks so much Miss Sarocha" she said and walked back inside.

Unbelievable. Should I be happy over this or not? I snapped out of it and got into my car. I need to pick up the letter that Saints sent to me so I drove straight to the place.

I let out a sigh and fell on the sofa after going through the letter. Getting Mr. Armstrong to sign this won't be easy except through Becky and I sincerely don't want to use her. I was in my thoughts when Heng walked in with a guy and he is not Nop. It didn't come as a shock to me, I am already so used to it, well so I thought.

"You're home already" he said.

"I just got home" my response as I put back the paper in the envelope.

"Uhm, This is Pat" he said.

So this one is Pat? What about Nop? I thought he has something special with him. I mean for over a week it was only Nop and just when I was getting used to the Nop guy, he's here with someone else.

"This is Freen, my cousin" He introduced.

The guy smiled broadly and stretched his hand for a handshake. I took his hand and faked a smile. I just realized I am still not used to being introduced to different guys every now and then.

"Can I see you in my room for a second please?" I said to Heng.

"Sure" he responded and turned to the guy.

"I will be back sweetheart" he said and kissed him on the lips.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief and started walking to the bedroom. Heng followed me and locked the door behind him.

"What's going on Heng?" I asked.

"Going on with?" He asked confusedly.

"What's up with this new guy?"

"Oh I met him in..."

"What about Nop?"

"Nop?"

Silence.

The look on his face says it all. I can't believe Heng did exactly what he does to people to Nop. It's affecting me so badly because I have grown fond of him already plus I just found out he's Becky's friend.