Twenty Five

I can't sleep. It's early in the morning but I haven't slept a bit all through the night. I am thinking a lot about everything. I have made up my mind to get that paper signed through Becky. I heard her dad is coming to town today. He has been coming to Thailand more frequently because of the court case. I am in my thoughts when Becky called bringing my mind back to us.

"It's early and you're already lost in your thoughts" she said weakly.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes sweetheart. Everything is fine" I answered and she smiled.

"Your dad would be coming in today, I have to take you back to the mansion before he does. Otherwise he will know you didn't sleep at home" I continued.

"We will tell him I slept here then"

"At my girlfriend's house" she said smiling shyly.

"No we won't ..."

"Why not? I love you a lot and I'm sure he will be happy to meet you. Considering that he already asked to meet my girlfriend" she said.

"I love you too Becky but can we keep this from your dad?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

Telling his dad will further complicate things for me especially since he doesn't know my real identity. There is no way he would give his full approval if he knows my true identity. Besides who would want a driver for their daughter?

"Really? Why? He definitely would like to meet my girlfriend and you're my girlfriend".

"He may not like that we are together. I mean, I am your driver Becky. Just a driver" I said trying to make her change her mind. 

I am happy being close to her like this. Wanting something more will break us. Let's enjoy the moment like this. My identity should remain hidden, maybe for now until I accomplish everything.

Becky is silent. She's looking at me as if she's not completely okay with keeping our relationship from her dad and other family members. 

"Please.." I pleaded and this time she let out a sigh of frustration.

"Fine. If that's what you want" She responded reluctantly.

I smiled broadly and kissed her again.  But because she's not happy, she didn't kiss me back. It's a baby's behavior to sulk if things aren't done their way, so I pulled her on me and kissed her until she couldn't resist anymore.

We kissed until we didn't have any more saliva to exchange. She suggested we bath together and even though it was weird to me at first, I decided to do it. It was weird because I have never gone naked infront of anyone before in my life.

We got to the bathroom and after brushing our teeth together, it was time to bath. But I was a little reluctantly to do that because I was embarrassed. Becky came to me with a naughty smile on her face and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's time to see my girlfriend with no clothes on" she said in my ears.

Gosh why is she so naughty? She's so naughty for her age but maybe that's also a thing I love so much about her.

She started undressing me gently while maintaining eye contact with me. In few seconds I was totally undressed. She smiled after roaming her eyes all over me as if checking me out.

"You're so beautiful as I have always imagined" She said biting her lips.

She pushed me gently until I got into the bathtub and made me watch as she undresses as well. Becky got into the bathtub and sat on me while grinding me under the foamy warm water. Now I am completely in the mood but she got off me immediately and smirked. Is she kidding me right now?