Final Chapter

It's morning already and my dad has gotten everything ready. He assigned two bodyguards to take me to the airport. One as a driver, the other one will fly with me to England. I am so sad. Infact happiness is far from me. I am also scared. I had a terrible dream last night. It felt so real that it scares me.

I got out of my room, walking down the stairs with the bodyguard behind me. Mrs Ree and the rest of the servants are downstairs and they are equally sad that I was leaving.

If I had known, I wouldn't have come home last night. I would have stayed with Freen. How do I contact Freen? She must be really worried right now about me. I couldn't even call her to tell her I got home safely. The thought of that made me break down in tears again. And Mrs. Ree ran to me and held me in her arms.

"She must be worried right now. I am sure she is panicking already. I want to see her" I cried.

"I am sorry Becky. I am sorry that I can't help you right now" she said while crying as well.

I hugged her tightly and cried so much in her arms. We stayed like that until the driver came in.

"Everything is ready now." He said.

I looked around the house taking the last glance at it. I said my goodbyes to Mrs. Ree and the rest of the servants and followed the bodyguard out of the building.

I met my dad outside talking to the bodyguard. The one he assigned to take me to England.

"Dad...." I called weakly.

"Becky please not now" he said cutting me off.

"I don't want to go" I cried.

He let out a sigh and walked to me. I opened my arms and hugged him tightly.

"I had a terrible dream dad. Please change your mind" I cried.

"I am sorry Becky. But I want what is best for you."

"I had a dream. It was scary. I was in a dark room crying alone all by myself. I am so scared" I cried.

He hugged me tightly while patting my back. After a while he parted us and cupped my cheeks as he dries my tears.

"I can't believe you still get scared after a nightmare."

"Dad.. forgive me please"

"I have forgiven you Becky. But you see, I don't want you to be here anymore. You being in Thailand has done more harm to us than good."

"Let me at least talk to her please...."

"Mr. Zeb will drive you to the airport. I have made arrangements for a good place you can stay in England. You will love it there" he said ignoring what I asked him for.

"Now go. You can't miss your flight for anything. I will send for gadgets for you once you get to England but for now, I can only contact Anthony" he said.

Anthony is the bodyguard that is assigned to go with me to England. I got into the car and we drove off. I can't explain how I feel right now. I want to cry and scream but I couldn't. I was thinking about Freen and how worried she must be when my driver said....

"Ma'am, a car has been following us for over 10 minutes now" he said.

A car? I turned immediately. My eyes widened when I saw whose car it is. That's Freen's car. How did she? I really don't care how she got to find out anyways. Thank God she's here at the right time. I just want to jump in her arms right now.

"Stop the car" I said but the driver didn't stop.

"Please stop the car!" I said for the second time.