Four

The elevator light suddenly went off and that got me so scared that I hugged her without thinking. She didn't hug me back but I don't care. I am shaking so much and I closed my eyes tightly. I hate darkness!!

This lady must really be coldhearted since she couldn't even hold me back when she knows I am scared.

"Hey are you alright?" I can hear her saying.

Seems she's not. At least she is kind enough to ask whether I am okay. I gently opened my eyes to see that the light is back on. Gosh I feel so embarrassed right now. How do I face her? I am still gripping on her shirt tightly. I gulped when I realized my head is resting on her breast. Her scent covered my nostrils and to be honest I want to continue staying like this. 

"Do you need help?" She continued.

"No I am alright" I simply said.

I immediately let go of her and shifted backwards with full force that I ended up jolting into the wall. Thank God for her hand that is in-between the wall and my head. My head would have shattered into pieces. she was fast enough to place her hand in-between the wall preventing me from hitting my head on the wall.

The butterflies in my tummy is back again and my heart pounding as if it wants to leave my body. Her eyes are so beautiful and her lips gosh, so inviting. I have never felt like this before. This moment means a lot to my soul but this beautiful woman here has no sign of emotions. She's just staring at me blankly like a robot..

She's not taking her eyes off me neither is she bringing her hand down. Maybe she's waiting for me to stand properly. Shit I can't believe I am still resting on her hand. I quickly stood properly and she moved away from me.

"Uhm... I am so sorry for ...." I wanted to say but the elevator beeped and the door opened.

"I am out now. What next?" She said as she leaves the elevator.

Seems she's on the phone with someone. She didn't turn to look at me neither did she talk to me. I let out a sigh and got out as well to the parking lot.

What exactly was that in the elevator? What was that strange feeling for someone I don't even know? I felt this weird something in me when with her, why? maybe because she's extremely beautiful, and thinking how fast she was when she caught me... Gosh! Who is she?

I started the car and drove out of the hotel. Half way to the hospital, Irin started calling me. We haven't spoken since last night. I answered the phone.

"That must really be a heavy punch" she said over the phone when I told her I am on my way to the hospital.

"That girl is completely a sadist" I said.

"I agree but I know you Becky. You must have said something that pissed her really off"

"She rejected me because of a man. That hurt my feelings"

"Then you harassed her. Let me guess, you said something about your non-existing toys" she said.

Irin knows me so well now. Of course I have no toy. I said things like that to any girl that rejects me because of a man to hurt them back. I feel happy to see that they hate to hear it so much but that girl of last night was the only one who had ever hit me for saying that to her.

"She deserved it..." I said.

"Will I say you deserve the punch too?" She cut me off.

"Whose side are you on Irin?" I screamed.

Ouch! That hurts. She's making me scream and it's not good for my condition right now since it hurts anytime I open my mouth widely.

"Of course I am on your side but you are getting more naughty every day. Your dad already dislikes me. what do you think he would say if he finds out you got punched because of your nasty behavior in a club I took you to?"