Thirty Seven

I ran after Becky and held her in the arm stopping her from going any further. But she freed herself from my hold and slapped me in the face.

"Don't you ever touch me again" she said.

I can feel how broken she is right now. I deserve everything that is coming at me right now. My friends hating me and even Becky hating me right now.

She started walking again while I followed her.

"Please give me the chance to explain Becky" I pleaded as I followed her out of the building.

"You lied to me! You lied to my family!! How easy was it for you to look at me in the eyes all these while and lied to my face!!" She yelled angrily.

"I am so sorry..." I said while letting go of my own tears.

My biggest nightmare is happening now. I have always been scared of this day. Where do I start apologizing from? I don't know what to say to her to calm her down or make her forgive me. My whole body is shaking and what hurts the most is the anger and pain in Becky's eyes.

"Have you ever used me in any way?" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

I wanted to say no but that means lying to her again and I don't want to lie to her anymore. I became silent while trying not to break down in tears.

"Have you?"

She asked again in a more lower tune and I only nodded weakly. She closed her eyes as her tears started flowing more than it ever was.

"Gosh I am so stupid!!" She cried.

"I believed you Freen. I trusted you! But you used me instead? I am so stupid"

Becky is crying a lot and it is hurting me so badly. I wish she can calm down and let me explain everything to her and how I stopped my revenge already.

"Please stop staying that. You're not stupid..." I cried and walked to her to hold her.

"If you dare touch me.... I swear to God.... You won't like my next line of action" she said angrily.

I stopped immediately but I can't take the pain. I know she's hurting so badly right now. And I want to hold her. How do I comfort her when she hates me so much?

"Are you happy now? You have succeeded in destroying everything we ever owned. You have destroyed my family and thanks to you our businesses have crumbled" she said.

"So just go back in there and celebrate with your friends over your successful mission".

"Baby please I am sorry" I cried.

"Don't you ever... ever call me that again!!" She yelled.

"You should drop all these acts already. You have gotten what you wanted. So stop acting like what we had was real" She yelled and started walking to the gate.

I am hurting so badly right now. I can't handle her hating me. She has no idea how much she means to me. I have been true with my feelings for her from the first day. I even assured her that yesterday. How could she forget so soon?

"What we had was real believe me...."

"Believe you? You honestly think I am that stupid to trust whatever that comes out of your mouth for the second time?" she cut me off.

"You have no idea what actually happened Becky" I tried speaking but..

"I don't want to ever see you again." She said.

"Beeeck..." I called as my tears flow.

"If you ever show your face to me, whether by mistake or not, I will get you arrested and believe me, I will make sure you pay for all the pains you have caused me and my family" she said and stopped a taxi.