Eighteen

I can feel a thumb caressing my cheek softly forcing me to open my eyes. Miss Sarocha is still here in my room? Has she been here the whole time? She's smiling broadly at me while brushing my cheek. Why is she this sweet to me today?

"I will gladly be sick everyday if that means getting you to be this sweet to me" I said and she smiled again.

"Naughty as always." She said.

She's looking at me in the eyes while smiling making me wonder why. Except for the weakness, I am completely okay now so I sat properly on the bed.

"Do you always talk in your sleep?" She asked warmly.

I looked at her trying to read her mind. Why did she ask? Was I talking in my sleep just now? I know I sometimes talk in my sleep but it's always triggered by something.

"Uhhm...." I stuttered.

She smiled again and tucked my hair behind my ear. Looks like I said a lot because this beautiful woman infront of me isn't taking her eyes off. Her beautiful eyes on me is breaking every bone in me and I am suddenly blushing hard.

"What" I asked shyly.

"Nothing" she responded.

Silence

"You said you will do everything I say right?" She said and I nodded making her smile naughtily.

"The second thing I want you to do is to remember what happened last night. After I dragged you out of the club" she said.

"It won't be easy Miss Sarocha. I have no memory of it at all" I answered honestly and she let out a sigh.

"You said you'll do everything" she said in disappointment.

This time she isn't smiling at all. I got more curious to know what happened last night. Why do I have this feeling that I really need to remember. I feel like something very important is missing in my life and her asking me to remember means a lot.

I was about to say something when a short knock was heard. The door handle turned and my dad walked in. He's with his personal bodyguard and Mrs. Ree. Miss Sarocha stood up instantly and bowed to greet him. Why didn't Mrs Ree tell me my dad is already here?

My dad isn't smiling. He's clearly mad right now and I can understand that.

"When am I ever gonna stop getting an emergency over you?" He said

"I am fine dad" I quickly said.

"How can you be so careless Becky? You take things from strangers now?" He said.

I wanted to roll my eyes so badly but I controlled it. It is a club for crying out loud. People buy drinks for people. How is it my fault that the lady was an asshole? I remained silent while looking down.

"Just this once I gave my consent, see where it landed you"

"Dad ..."

"No Becky, I will consider this one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made which will never repeat itself again"

I let out a sigh and looked at Miss Sarocha who's equally looking at me. My dad is regretting why he allowed me go to club. I never planned for things to happen the way it did.

"If not for Miss Sarocha who was there on time to save you from that scoundrel, I don't know what would have happened to you" he continued.

He turned to Miss Sarocha immediately and thanked her again for like the hundredth time. Miss Sarocha is smiling at him from ear to ear. I'm sure he sent her to stalk me, no way she would have been there at that time.