Thirty

"Fine you can go! I don't want to see your face either!!" Becky yelled back.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I go back to the restaurant. I am trying not to show my feelings especially to Saints and Chen. Saints just got to town, according to him he has something very important involving Mr. Armstrong to do. He said he wanted to see me so I sent the restaurant location to him, I didn't know his friend Chen would be coming as well.

I walked back and sat on my seat. They are looking at me very confused over what just happened. How the hell is Becky here? Gosh I hate that I just fought with her. It hurts me more than anything.

"What just happened?" Saints asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Who is she again?" Chen chipped in.

"Please ignore her manners. Kids these days are often like that" I said faking a smile.

They already hate her dad. I don't want to expose Becky to them. They don't need any reason to think she might be like her dad because she's the opposite of that man.

"Did you say she's Miss Armstrong?" Chen asked.

I am sure Saints recognized her since he was at the club that night she got punched but Chen wasn't. I let out a sigh and looked out of the window. I can see Richie helping Becky to the car. It broke my heart to pieces but I still hate that she started a drama inhere because of her jealousy. Why doesn't she trust that I am not cheating and everything I do is to protect our relationship?

"She's cute" Chen said and I looked at him immediately.

I can ignore him flirting with me but if he tries it with Becky, I will hit him in the nose.

"She probably likes you. I mean she seems not to like it when others touch you." He continued.

Why is he talking about this now? I sincerely don't want to talk about it especially since Saints is here. He's too smart that he figures out everything on his own without a word being said.

"Well, I guess she's more naughtier than I thought. I mean with the experience with Nam and all" Saints said.

It's good that he didn't understand what just happened. I grabbed the wine infront of me and took in one gulp.

"Seems Freen is getting used to her already." Chen said.

"There's nothing I can't handle" I replied with a smile.

"I am happy to hear that. Just keep pushing okay? It won't take long and you will be out of there soon" Saints said and I nodded in agreement.

"I heard Mr. Armstrong is having a company's board meeting tomorrow" he continued.

Really? I didn't know that. Maybe that's why Richie came back as well. Why having the meeting? Becky said her dad wasn't okay when I went to see her. Does it have to do with it? What is going on?

"What is the board meeting for?" I asked curiously.

Saints handed me an envelope which I opened instantly. It's about their construction company. My eyes widened when I read everything. Saints indeed did a good job with the company's secret that I sent to him. But why am I not happy?

"You have been a major part of this success Freen. We really appreciate your efforts" he continued.

"The file containing the videos and pictures of his work as a minister is with us. Thanks for that signature. We have started working on it as well"

My soul left my body on hearing that. I got the signature by betraying the person I love. I can't forgive myself for doing that to her. I tried my best to snap out of my mood and keyed into the discussion.