Twenty one

"I want to have them in my mouth" I said to Becky.

She smiled and cupped my cheeks while looking straight into my eyes.

"That's a naughty thing to say. You know that right?" She said.

I was about to say something when she closed the gap between us again. I can't get enough of her lips. It makes me feel something, it makes me want something more than just kissing.

The kisses got wild and wonderful. She's kissing every part of my mouth and playing with my tongue. I started moaning slightly. Her hands are traveling all over my body. Shit she's turning me on. I wish we are home right now. I can't do all I have in mind here.

Becky kissed me passionately while pushing me gently to the car. She started kissing my neck as she struggles to open the back door. Does she want it here? In the car?

"Bec..." I tried stopping her but she closed the gap between us again.

She bit and sucked my lower lips that made me tremble. She started pushing me slowly until I got inside the car. She got in as well and sat on my laps. The doors are all closed and the windows tinted. It's safe to say no one will ever know what's happening inside. But do we really have to do it here?

"Becky are you sure about...." I tried saying but she kissed me again stopping me from talking any further.

In an instant she started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing me. I became relaxed with everything that is happening because to be honest, I wanted that too. She removed my shirt leaving only my tube on.

My instinct took over me and I started undressing her very quickly. I removed her top and her tube revealing her pointed breast. Goodness, they are so beautiful. I took my time admiring that part of her body that I have been dreaming of seeing and having in my mouth.

She moaned softly when my hand landed on her breast, cupping and caressing them smoothly. Something started building up in me and it feels like it would explode at any moment and I started breathing up and fast since I am feeling the heat and sweetness in my center.

I kissed her on the neck down to her chest. I kissed every part of her upper body before settling on the already hard nipples.

"Aargghh" She moaned as I suck on her nipple passionately.

I took turns in sucking on her nipple while tickling the other and she continues moaning softly as she tightens her grip on my nape.

I know she's so turned on just the way I am right now. She's on fire with the sensation I'm giving to her. Her body, just like mine, is screaming and wanting for more. I have never had this urge before. I could feel my pussy completely wet.

My hand roamed down to her waist. I pulled up her skirt and  slide my hand around her sexy laps to her drenched center.

"Oorgh" She let out a sigh.

I looked her in the eyes as I massage her center with her underwear still on. It's completely soaked and I love it. Her eyes are filled with lust and desire as she keeps moaning softly making me to moan as well.

I sided her underwear and caressed her pussy. Gosh I have never been like this with someone else before in my life. We are so aroused right now and we started shaking.

I sucked her nipples while caressing her pussy before inserting a finger into her hole. It's so warm and wet making me moan too and I can feel from her body language that she is far gone. I inserted another finger and this time, she started moaning my name more louder than she ever was. I started panting as I thrust in and out of that wet, gummy and warm pussy.