To Tell It All

"What did she mean by

"What did she mean by... 'I've not woken up yet?'", Xiao said to himself as he sat in his class with his mind all over the place.

"Xiao... you look out of it", Kazuha said as he sat beside Xiao. "And where's Venti?"

"He went to see Ganyu", Xiao replied. "Also, how did your search go? You said that you knew someone who could tell you about Visions"

"Ahh... well I did meet her... but she gave me vague information mostly. Something like... a world outside of Teyvat...What about you? Did you find anything?"

"Hmm... I did. Something that conforms the Visions do exist... or at least they did exist. Since no one has one now-", Xaio was unable to say it all as Heizou jumped in between the two.

"Having a chit chat without me?", Heizou said with a smug smile.

"Why the hell are you here?", Xiao sounded annoyed.

"Haha. Cause you have no right from stopping me to come here", Heizou said and Xiao took a deep breath to calm himself down. He did not want to be rude to Heizou after Knowing that he was in fact a big help in discovering the truth about the visions.

"Hmm... so you are not gonna kick me out today?", Heizou asked rather weirdly.

"I couldn't care less", Xiao replied bluntly. But he softened his expression a bit as he said, "I heard from Madam Faruzan that you had helped her with her research. Thank you for doing that"

"Haha! So you found out", Heizou spoke and suddenly stopped speaking. He had a smile on his face regardless.

"Who was this person that you had met?", Xiao asked Kazuha.

"... you know the Crux fleet? I met their captain Beidou. She is someone I trust and someone who goes around the world. I thought she of all people had the most chances of knowing something about Visions"

"You are acquainted to her?"

Kazuha stopped speaking. He took a deep breath and continued, "Its a long story... would you like to hear?"

"Is it something you can say?"

Kazuha gave a gentle smile. "Its a weird story you know. But I am sure that we are now close enough for me to share it. "

"Oh... I am sorry. I was catching up with Ganyu. What are you all talking about?", Venti asked as he entered the class.

"I was about to tell them about the incident ", Kazuha said.

The expression on Venti's face changed. "Oh... I... I see..." Venti immediately turned away and went out of the class.

"Venti? Where are you going ?", Xiao yelled and ran out to get him.

Kazuha looked sad.

"Kazuha... Thank you..."

"Huh?", Kazuha looked at Heizou.