The End

"Say say! I look pretty don't I!?", Paimon said with excitement

"Of course you do", Venti replied.

"Hehe- so then, shall we?"

Venti gave a slightly sad smile.

"Come on brother... don't give me that look...", she said.

Venti gently held her white gloved hand. "My little sister has grown up so much so quikly. It makes me sad. No one will bother me to make extra food anymore"

"Nope! I will still bother you! You are my loving brother afterall", Paimon replied with a bright smile .

Venti smiled back. The two walked through the aisle- Paimon looked gorgeous as she wore her shinning white dress.

Venti walked her and let go of her hand as they reached the groom.

The little flower girl walked everywhere as she spread loads of flowers.

"My daughter is the best flower girl ever!",Lumine shouted as she cheered. Tartaglia smiled. "You mean our daughter", he said with a proud look on his face.

Venti moved aside as the marriage began and watched with a smile. "Thank you for coming... Lumine and Aether... and you too Childe", he said.

"Paimon getting married and us not coming!? Of couse that wasn't gonna be possible even in your wildest dreams Venti", Aether said.

"Ya! Paimon has grown up this much all ready... seems like only yesterday when we were fishing at lake Cider as kids", Lumine said.

"Ya... good old days!", Hu Tao said as she walked in. "And Lumine decided to betray us by getting married"

"Huh!? You loved the food at my wedding though." Lumine said with a smirk. Hu Tao Laughed. "Haha! Ya it was delicious "

"So then, how is your funeral parlor going?", she asked Hu Tao.

"Very well. Its a lot of wrok. But I am glad that Ive become who I am. After both Uncle and father gave me the duties they once bore, I became the director of the funeral parlor. By the way, we have coupons for sale now so you ca-"

"Thats enough " Aether said and cut her off. "Like I said, we ain't dying right now. Don't be so generous "

"I see everyone is having a nice chat here", Kazuha said as he walked in with Heizou and Ganyu.

"Oh Oh Kazuha!", Aether hugged him. "You good recently!? And what about you Ganyu!?"

"Ive been busy with family work mainly.", said Kazuha. "Brother Ayato has been giving me way too much work"

"My family shop has also been running well", Ganyu replied.

"Say Venti, what about Qiqi?", suddenly Lumine asked him.