Acceptance

Alex's Pov

"Rowan, check the order, and Zac go check that the payment is okay."

After that they all went to work, and I shook Logan's hand, after selling weapons worth of millions.

"How's Lilac and the babies doing" Logan asked.

"Thankfully they are doing amazing. Lilac is just struggling with back pain and cravings."
"Don't get me started on that. My wife screamed at me every minute. And almost broke my hand during birth... god, if she would hear how I talk about her behavior, she would kill me. You are lucky that Lilac is easy to handle" I let out a laugh at that.

"Logan, she almost killed me because the strawberries I brought her didn't taste like they should have."

We laughed at that, as suddenly Lilac waddled towards us, her belly already so big.

"Alex, I heard that." She just said, making me stop my laughing immediately. "And Logan, I wouldn't mind calling Kenna." She warned him and handing us two drinks.

Lilac started to burst with laughter. "You should see your faces. Are you both so terrified of a pregnant woman." Logan and I laughed along, but I was honestly also afraid at the same time. Pregnant women are scary if you do the "wrong" thing.

I pulled Lilac closer, kissing the top of her head.

"I told you to take it easy, you don't have to bring us drinks." I said to Lilac.

Gently touching her belly, caressing it.

I have grown quite impatient since Lilac has been pregnant. I can't wait to be a father and raise them together with her by my side. I possess a love for them, that nothing could be able to describe it, a love that is so unfathomable.

"Alex, I will go back upstairs, I really need to take a little nap, but don't you dare interrupt my sleep. Just if our appointment is close okay." I agreed. As she just waved Logan goodbye and kissed my cheek, making her way out of the garage, where we were packing up Logan's orders.

I just turned to Zac, "Zac, keep an eye on the bedroom door, any unusual sound or movement needs to be immediately reported."

"On it" Zac said, leaving instantly.

After wrapping up with the order, and Logan went back home, I heard screaming upstairs.

I immediately rushed upstairs, suddenly anxious. I feel so on edge again.

I saw Zac and Chloe jumping up and down. Like little children.

"Fuck, Zac. You scared the shit out of me." I yelled. As their heads turned towards me.

"WE ARE FUCKING PREGNANT" Zac screamed out.

"Geez, congrats man." Rowan said appearing like a ghost, and I also plainly congratulated him, still shaken.

"Chloe I can't believe this; this is so amazing. We are going to be a big ass family. Alex's twins, our child...well and Rowan."

"Careful there Zac, just because I never admitted having a relationship doesn't mean, I'm lonely." Rowan warned lighting up a cigarette and hitting Zac's back of his head playfully. "Chloe, don't mind me if I kill Zac, for being such a bitch." And they all started to laugh, their voices echoing through the whole hall.

"Damn, keep it down, Lilac is sleeping. If any of you wake her up, you are done." I threatened, walking towards our room and quietly entering.

Lilac was wrapped in her pregnancy pillow. Lately she has trouble sleeping comfortably, so the pillow helps her a lot.