Ch. 38 ~Laurence "The Hunk"~

' - ' ~ Inner thoughts
" - " ~ Dialogue
Letters in Itallic are letters or books.
* - * ~ Sound effects
—————————————

Lorena's POV:

I woke up still tired from not being able to sleep last night from thinking about everything that happened. Zenix, Levin's mother, Garroth, Laurence and Sasha.

'So much has happened I just hope today is a calm day.'

I go downstairs to check on Levin and Zoey. I walk in to see Zoey feeding Levin with his milk bottle.

Zoey: "Oh! Lorena! Levin is happily eating right now! He's so cute, I wish he was my son. You know, I wonder how long I have to hold him until he grows up.

By the way, the song this music box plays is beautiful."

I nod and thank her for feeding him as I step out. I decide to sit my dogs in front of Levin's room for extra protection. I stepped out of my house or what remains of my house to see Dale on the edge of the mountain looking over the docks.

"Dale?"

Dale: "Pfft! Women am I right? You know when I was that age I was one giant hunk too. Women came from miles to gaze upon my chesticles."

"... Chesticles?"

Dale: "Yes, you know my pex, my abs. I swear they were as strong as blocks! Now all I have is keg. Oh well more root beer for me, aye? Har! Har!"

I look down to see Ungrth and Laurence at the docks.

'But what was Dale saying about "women"?"

I'm walking down the mountain towards the docks when I see Donna, Kiki and Brenden looking at Laurence.

'Oh... now I see.'

Donna sees me and dances.

Donna: "Oooh! There's a hunk on the docks over there!"

"DONNA YOU'RE ENGAGED!"

Donna: "Logan knows where I am! I'm not hiding anything just... looking."

She says as she giggles. I turn to Kiki to see her blushing.

Kiki: "I um, don't normally notice guys but... that guys over there is very cute. Do you think he likes animals?"

"Uh... he has a Wyvern."

Kiki: "Ke ke ke! That's nice to know! But oh! I'm sorry I just got distracted. I'm sure he's a nice guy. I wanted to let you know that Dale told us everything from Garroth, I feel so bad for Levin's mother. What a wonderful woman...but, I guess we can't really help her... um... I wanted to let you know that I took care of all the animals while you were gone, but the new animals that I got while you were away were scared off! They're elephants and they're probably running around somewhere around here. If you find them bring them back please? Im sure they can survive in their own but I miss them dearly."

I nod my head. Im surprised to see Brenden here so I walk up to him.

Brenden: "I'm just here because the other girls are here and Sasha was a girl and maybe Sasha would be here if she... waaah! * Sniffle *"

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!"

Brenden: "She was so hot! And she liked me too, she told me I was her Brenden-Boo Bumblebee..."

"I think I'm going to be sick..."

I walk down the mountain and head over to Laurence. He looks at me and then at everyone behind me with a smirk.

Laurence: "Good morning my love, I see I've attracted quite the entourage from your town."

"Yeah, they've obviously just excited to see someone new in town."