Note

G'day, mates! First things first, I wanted to extend a huge thank you for joining me on this wild literary journey. Now, let's clear something up right from the start: if you're expecting the same old Keeper of the Lost Cities universe you know and love, you're in for a surprise bigger than a kangaroo on a trampoline!

Welcome to a whole new world down under. That's right, we've taken the beloved characters of KOTLC and given them an Aussie twist that's bound to have you chuckling into your Vegemite sandwiches. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Land Down Under, this fanfiction is an entirely fresh take on the lives, adventures, and mishaps of our favorite elven friends.

So, what can you expect from this zany, upside-down version of KOTLC? Think Sydney Opera House meets Foxfire Academy, Bondi Beach meets the Lost Cities, and thongs instead of shoes. There'll be no telepathic abilities or fancy pyrokinesis here – our gang is learning how to wrangle kangaroos and navigate the Outback while trying to fit in at the local equivalent of Havenfield. For those die-hard KOTLC fans, fear not – the essence of these characters will remain intact. 

Sophie's still as curious as a wombat exploring a new burrow, Fitz is charming enough to make a kookaburra laugh, and Keefe... well, let's just say he's got the cheekiness of a platypus. Familiar dynamics and friendships will flourish but in this sun-soaked, Aussie-inspired universe.

So grab your boomerang and your Akubra hat, and let's embark on an adventure that's as unpredictable as a quokka's smile. Get ready to explore a world where teleporting is replaced by hitching a ride on a wallaby, and where the mysteries of the lost cities are swapped for tales of ancient Aboriginal legends.

A fair dinkum warning: this fanfic is all about embracing the spirit of fun, friendship, and a whole lot of shrimp on the barbie. Leave your preconceptions at the door, because things are about to get as wild as a Tasmanian devil on a sugar high.

Once again, thank you for diving into this imaginative romp through an alternate KOTLC reality. Your support and enthusiasm mean the world to this humble wordsmith. So, slip into your boardshorts and thongs, and let's have a ripper of a time together!

Cheers,

Loosindar

I am sorry for that but I made the mistake of telling AI to write a note for me explaining this story which is going to literally be a Sokeefe human AU. AU will actually mean Australian. That is not at all how most Australians sound and that definitely includes me. I just had to put t there to confuse people who read it because I will find it very funny if I ever find a confused comment by an American or Canadian or really absolutely anyone. If you are confused please comment. I will probably laugh my head off since the note is stupid enough to make me confused but not in a laughing-at-you way just your reaction which I have had myself. But this story is a Sokeefe human AU and will not be set in America or San Diego but the characters will be the same. If you don't know what something means put your question in the comments and it will get answered or go to Google and find the meaning there but it is likely to be wrong. There are also going to be two other versions of this story. One will be Keefe's point of view and one that has been edited by AI.