Chapter 2: New Allies

A few weeks had passed since the day Sophie had Keefe and a lot had changed. She had made more friends than she had ever had. She had now met Fitz and Biana Vacker who both looked like they could be models. She had also met Jensi and Marella. Jensi always talked like he was on a sugar rush and Marella was petite but she had a huge personality and you really had to be prepared for it. Marella's first words to her were

"Hi. You're Sophie Foster. The first ever student at Foxfire to start halfway through the year you skipped 3 years and you're first friend was Keefe Sencen master mischief maker. You have since made friends with Fitz and Biana Vacker and Jensi Babblos. I'm Marella Redek. Not Mare not Ella. No nicknames just Marella." Sophie remembered it perfectly thanks to her photographic memory.

She had been thrown off at first but once the shock had worn off she decided that it could actually be useful to be friends with Marella. Marella always knew the latest gossip so she could help Sophie know what people thought of her and help her fit in. Today Keefe was coming over so Sophie decided to do a style in her hair. She had started to develop a crush on Keefe but she was certain that Keefe wouldn't feel the same way. He was crazy rich and handsome but she couldn't help it. Plus he probably had like twenty new girlfriends a day. The whole school seemed to have a crush on him and it didn't help that he flirted with everyone.

She was just glad to have him as a friend. If they hadn't become friends she would still have no friends. Fitz had become friends with her because he was Keefe's best friend and Keefe didn't want Sophie to be alone all the time so he hung out with her every chance he got which wasn't actually that much because he was nearly always in detention so he had set her up with Fitz and Biana to keep her company when he couldn't. She was very happy about that because they were great friends. She had met Jensi because Keefe dared him to go up to her and ask her and ask her to be friends with him and she had said yes wanting to have as many friends as possible and Marella had dragged her away from Jensi's table in the cafeteria after that saying she didn't want to be seen sitting at the drooly boy's table and that Jensi wasn't to bad but the rest of them would ruin her chance of having any friends.

Suddenly a voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Thinking about me Foster?" Keefe teased. Sophie blushed. The truth was that she had been thinking about him but she didn't want to admit that.

"No!" She answered a little too quickly. Keefe smirked at her making her blush even more.

"I will just pretend I don't know you're in love with me," Keefe teased making Sophie feel like she was about to die of embarrassment.