Chapter 15: Silver-Tipped Surprises

When - who Sophie guessed was - Linh arrived she had someone with her. Linh had black hair with silver tips. Her black hair was sharply contrasted by her pale skin. She also had beautiful silvery blue eyes. The boy next to her - who Sophie assumed was her brother - also had silvery blue eyes and black hair with silver tips sharply contrasted against his pale skin. But his face - unlike Linh's whose face was friendly and kind-looking - was set as if he was trying to warn people wordlessly not to hurt Linh.

"Hi. I'm Linh and this is my brother Tam," Linh said shyly. "So why are we here?"

"Because Foster dared Fitzy here to invite hi-" Sophie cut Keefe off before he could give Fitz's crush away.

"Because I dared Fitz to invite someone over. Why are you here?" Sophie asked Tam who had been hiding in the shadows. When he stepped into the light Keefe burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Tam demanded. This only made Keefe laugh harder.

"Look - at the - silver tips - on - your - bangs," Keefe said between laughs.

"I know Tam wasn't invited but I couldn't get him to stay home. He is very overprotective," Linh told them.

"It's okay. We're playing truth or dare if you want to join in." Linh immediately said yes and convinced her brother to join in.

"Okay! Truth or dare?" When most of them had said truth, Biana gave her truth, "Who was your first crush?"

"Keefe," Sophie answered immediately.

"Foster."

"Never had one," Tam answered.

"Same." Marella said.

"You guys probably don't know him but Wylie Endal," Linh admitted.

"Pass," was all Fitz said.

"I guess that just leaves me huh? Okay ... I used to think it was Sophie but now I realise my first crush was Biana." Dex answered and Biana looked like she had just heard she was getting a new puppy but she didn't say anything. Dex asked everyone what they wanted and almost everyone said dare.

I know there is probably too much talking in this chapter but that's what I automatically typed so that's what you get