Chapter 16: Mingled Secrets

Dex's dare was very surprising for him. Normally he would say something like give you enemy their favourite drink with some dirt in it or something like that but instead he said,

"Kiss your crush."

Of course Sophie and Keefe felt no embarrassment about kissing but they did when the only person in the group who knew they were dating was Biana and two of them were complete strangers.

"Can we all close our eyes? All the guys stay still and the girls do the kissing? Or the other way around? Actually here, Biana kisses her crush, yes Biana. I know you have one, don't even think about pretending, Fitz kisses his crush, if he has one, Tam and Marella kiss as their own separate dare of kiss someone in the room and Keefe kisses his crush." Sophie decided. Everyone nodded except for Tam and Marella. Anyone who wasn't mentioned closed their eyes including her. She felt Keefe's lips less then a second after she closed her eyes and she kissed back as hard as she could. She could hear the scuffling of everyone moving to their crushes and the surprised gasp from Dex she had been expecting by making Biana one of the kissers. She could hear the annoyed groan from who she guessed were Tam and Marella. She hadn't noticed that everyone was looking at her and Keefe until someone cleared their throat. She pulled away from Keefe as quickly as she could only to see everyone looking at them.

"Okay we get it. You guys have crushes on each other. You don't have to make it so obvious." Tam told them. Sophie thought this was the perfect time to tell them that she and Keefe were dating.

"Actually ... we have something to tell you guys," Sophie said. Biana squealed. "Keefe and I have been dating for a little over a day."

Linh joined Biana in squealing, Fitz and Dex congratulated them, Marella told them not to be too 'couple-y' whatever that meant and Tam ignored her.

"Let's go back to the game," Sophie suggested. It was Fitz's turn now. Nearly everyone picked dare. Everyone except Keefe which was weird since he was the dare master. He had been acting weirdly since he had done her dare of telling Grady something he didn't want to hear. He had been seriously worrying her.

"Excuse us. We'll be back in a moment. Keep playing," she grabbed Keefe's hand and pulled him back into the guest bedroom. "What did Grady say to make you this ... off?"