Chapter 8 xx :)

Chapter 8 xx :)

Niall's POV

Okay. I completely thought she saw me, or at least I caught her attention. But the next thing I knew she wasn't where I last saw her. It's kinda painful, but Liam told me that the girl has a really strict manager. I just hope I'll see her again.

And wait, I still didn't get her name! Darn it!

Hayley's POV

Okay. I know. I definitely know the blonde on is the guy I helped out. But even if I want to talk to him, my sister still wants us to leave.

"We're leaving? Already?" I asked Gen.

"Well, yeah? Why? Is there any other reason why we should stay?" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Hayley. Your sister has a surprise for us.  Come on!" Mai said. She held my hand and dragged me out the room. 

We got inside Gen's car and left the place. I don't know what this surprise is, and I didn't even know about it. And I'm Gen's sister!

"Where are we going? What about the instruments? My guitar's still in there!" I said still looking back.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll love my surprise." Gen said.

"Well I should, because you just left my guitar in there, in a place full of strangers!"

A few minutes later we stopped in front of an apartment building. We rode the elevator and before we got out of it Gen asked us to wear blindfolds. She said it was a surprise, so it was necessary to wear blindfolds. We kept walking and walking until Gen told us to stop.

"Okay, girls. You can take the blindfolds off now."

"Gen, what is this about?" I asked in an annoyed tone. I mean, who wouldn't be annoyed?

"Chill, Hayley. Now. Why don't you girls take this key and check what's behind this door?" And believe me, The other three went for it. Saoirse got the key and they unlocked the door. 

"Woah." was all we could say. And yes, I was shocked, too.

"This apartment flat is yours, girls. Official FMN Property."

"Really?"

"Yeah. All of your stuff are in here. Even your guitar, Hayley." 

"No kidding?"

"Of course! Come on, I'll give you girls a tour around your new home!" 

(A/N: I've uploaded what the inside of their new apartment flat is like, so you could clearly picture out what it looks like.)

The place was awesome! The kitchen, the den, the music room, everything! I just love it! We all do!

"Thank you so much, Gen!" Mai said.

"Hey, you're in a band now. And the least I can do is to keep you together!"

"Thanks, Gen. I'm gonna miss living with you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Gen! You told me I was going to stay here!"

"Yeah. Just kiddin'. Ooh, I'm gonna miss my lil' sis! Come 'ere!" she said, and I willingly gave her a hardcore bear hug. 

"I'm super lucky to be your sister. I love you, Gen."

"I love you too, Hayley. So, it's late and you girls need to rest. I gotta go now. Take care!" she said. We all bid her goodbye and as soon as she left we faced each other and squeeled.