Chapter 3 xx :)

Chapter 3 xx :)

Zayn's POV

So yesterday we got seperated in the concert, but we all found each other later that day. Well except for Niall, who went home really late. And he's even keeping something from us! He's been smiling like that since yesterday, and up until now. And as Liam said, we'll have to ask him over and over again until he spills the beans.

Liam was cooking breakfast while Louis and Harry were already sitting on the table when I woke up. Niall was in the living room playing the guitar, with his laptop in front of him. I guess he was learning a new song. 

I sat down for a moment, until Louis reminded us about Hayley. And yeah, we didn't meet her. I kept texting her though, but she said it was alright with her. I asked her again if she was free, but she said she had somewhere to go with her friends so she couldn't meet up with us. I said it was fine with us, since we were also having visitors later in our flat. Which reminded Harry.

"Liam, what time are Eleanor and Danielle coming?" he asked while he munched on a slice of french bread.

"About 9?" Liam replied.

"Oh. Okay." Harry continued eating the bread. 

And then we started talking about Niall again. He was finally singing the song he was trying to learn a few minutes ago. Man he's fast.

I met this girl who likes her heavy metal

She gets excited when Slipknot plays on 

Leno she's a heck of a girl with no cares in

The world and she likes it that way

She wears black socks with pink stripes in

'em and she swears that her friend goes

Out with Richard Simmons she's a one of a

Kind I can't get off my mind and I like it

That way

And if you listen closely you will hear then 

Say...

Stand clear she's the girl of the year and 

There's no use in trying to get her off my

Mind she stole my heart and she's tearing 

It apart it's never gonna be the same

He was really cheered up today. We finished our breakfast and hanged out for a while in the living room. And that's when Liam started.

"So. Let's continue last night's discussion. Niall, what happened yesterday?" he asked, and Niall just smiled. he stopped for a while and looked at us.

"I'll repeat the song." he said and strummed away.

I met this girl who likes her heavy metal

She gets excited when Slipknot plays on Leno

she's a heck of a girl with no cares in