Chapter 20 xx :)

Chapter 20 xx :)

Noelle's POV

I was so happy to see the backstage passes on Niall's hands, and even happier when Justin stood before us. I thought only meeting him was the thrill of my life, but when he started talking to me? And even asking if we could meet the next day? I was ready to die.

Niall came over to our bus a few minutes ago. I remembered I still had to meet Justin, so I ran to  a room and changed. I fixed my hair and picked out the most presentable clothes I could wear for the day, which is (http://www.polyvore.com/h3/set?id=75410432). I asked for people's opinions on how I looked, too.

"Whoa! Somebody's really ecxited for today. Off to somewhere?" asked Saoirse.

"Uh... Big Ben? I'm meeting someone." I said.

"Ooh! A date!" cheered May.

"No it isn't."

"Yeah it is, you're meeting Justin Bieber, right? And you have a massive crush on him." said Lexie as she stirred her coffee.

"Yeah, right. How do I look?"

"Mm, it's fine." said Saoirse.

"Just right." said May. Lexie just looked at me and smiled. She sipped on her coffee and didn't say a word.

"Thanks."

I went to the living room to see if the people there had the same opinions. I saw that only Niall was there, watching the telly, eating popcorn and seated on the sofa so nicely he could fall asleep.

"Uh, Niall, how do I look?" I asked. He turned his head around. "So?"

"Beautiful." he stared.

"Aww, thanks."

"Where're you headed?"

"I'm meeting Justin, remember?" 

"Oh. Yeah." he whispered. He continued watching the tv.

"You wanna go with me?"

"Nah. I'll go out with the boys later, too."

"You sure you don't wanna come?"

"Yeah. 100 percent."

"Okay. Gotta go now. Bye, Niall! Wish me luck."

"Bye..." he said. I got out of the door, but I heard him say "...love." 

I wonder if he really doesn't want to come. I mean, I wanna take him with me. Besides, I always go to places with him. I'm sure I'll pull this off. I just need to act natural and be myself, right?

Niall's POV

"You sure you don't wanna come?" I really wanted to! But, this might be a special day to her, or even a date! I don't think I should go.

"Yeah. 100 percent."

"Okay. Gotta go now. Bye, Niall! Wish me luck."

"Bye..." I made sure she's out the door before I said "...love." 

A few minutes later I got bored of the show so I just went back to our flat. Then a thought on my head popped up. What if Noelle's really having fun right now? What if they suddenly confess to each other? What if Justin asks her to be his girlfriend? What if... they kiss?! Okay, realx Niall. Nothing like that's gonna happen. Breath in, breathe out. I know, let's see what we've got in twitter.