Chapter 35 xx :)

Chapter 35 xx :)

Kate's POV

I still remember what Niall did yesterday.Who wouldn't blush in there? What would you do if Niall Horan sings Fall to you? When he sang the last part of the song, he stood in front of me. Here, I'll put it in detail.

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me (in this part, we looked like Rose and Jack in Titanic)

But you can't fly unless you let ya, (He twirled me around making me face him)

Let yourself fall (He held my hands and kissed my forehead)

See? Who wouldn't blush?! 

But anyway, that is what happened YESTERDAY. Today is a different day than that. And today my sister has arrived. Genevie and her fiance, Jake, is finally here with us. I know it's really nice to think of how they managed to agree in something together. And that they're happy to get engaged to each other. Everyone was happy that my sister and Jake are getting married, but I wasn't happy with what my dad just told me. 

I was hanging out with the girls when Carol, our maid, suddenly called for me. She said Dad was looking for me, and that he had something important to tell me that would make me happy. I was really excited what it was. I went into the balcony where he was. 

"Oh, pumpkin! Glad you made it." He said. He was previously talking to a really tall guy, almost as tall as Louis is. Or maybe Zayn?

"What was it that you're going to tell me?" 

"Oh, yes. Um, honey, meet Michael." 

"Hi, Michael. I'm Kate." 

"Hello, Kate. Pleasure to meet such a fine lady like yourself." he said, and he kissed by hand. I just smiled at him.

"I see you two are getting the hang of each other! Well, that's great because you're getting engaged!" my dad laughed.

"What?! Um, I mean, what? Engaged?!"

"Why yes, pumpkin. Your sister's getting married which means she found the man of her dreams. You have never formally told us that you were with a boy so your mom and I thought your standards were too high. So, we're introducing you to Michael. He is Jake's cousin, and I'm sure you two would be perfect for each other! He is in high standards!" 

"So you got me engaged to somebody who fits my 'too-high standards' instead of asking me if I like someone?"

"Exactly."

"Great." Note my sarcasm.

"I'll be leaving you two for now to... you know... get to know each other. Your sister's making you her maid of honor, and Jake's made Michael his bestman. See? Just perfect! I love it! Haha!" he said and left.

And of course, I had no choice but to talk to Michael. He's nice, a gentleman, and he's British. He's really 'prim and proper'. He's too much of a prince for me. He's waaayyyyy to much. 

Micahel and I took a walk by the garden, and I didn't know Niall was there. When Micahel went home, Niall instantly asked me about him. I can tell he was getting jelly, but I had to tell him the truth that I'm getting engaged to Micahel. He was really sad, but he told me he won't give up. 

"But I want to be that somebody who's going to walk beside you in the aisle on Gen's wedding!" he complained like a little kid.

"I'm sorry Niall. It's what my dad wants. I can't do anything about it. Not even mom, or Gen."