Chapter 10 xx :)

Chapter 10 xx :)

Liam's POV

It's been a week since we met Hayley, and the Battle of the Bands is happening next week. We've been practising, I can't deny it. But I wonder if FMN's doing the same, because Hayley's been hanging out with us a lot lately, especially with Harry. And I should say, they're getting pretty close together. I'm not really sure if they're dating, though.

Today we are going to practice, so Niall went for the opportunity to ask us something. He called for a 'huddle', and of course we'll be there.

"Hey, guys. I've been thinking." he said.

"What is it, Niall?" I asked.

"You guys wanna go to a trip after the battle?" 

"Yeah. Sure!" Liam said.

"Great! Where do you guys wanna go?" 

"It's summer so... how about the beach?" Zayn suggested.

"Okay. Then it's settled."

"Hey, can we go with FMN?" Harry asked. "Because Hayley said they wanted to go somewhere after the battle, too. So I thought maybe we could take them with us."

"That'd be a great idea, Harry!" Niall said with a smile on his face. I know what he's thinking. He's thinking of Hayley. I know, because I think I'm the only one who knows about how he's feeling for Hayley these days.

"Yeah! Wait, I'll tell Hayley about it!" The minute Harry said that, the smile on Niall's face suddenly faded.

------------------------------------------------

*Day of the BotB*

I'm getting nervous again even if I say in a million times that I'm used to performing in front of millions of people. FMN's pretty nervous themselves. Setting that aside, we'll be singing in the same rules again. I just hope the judges appreciate what we've got in store for them.

The emcee called for FMN first this time. Their fans screamed really loud, and I think the number of their fans have multiplied. Doubled, if you ask me.

(Charina)

You know that I'm a crazy girl

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

Oh, oh

But you don't really give a shh

You go with it, go with it, go with it.

'Cause you're freakin' crazy rock'n'roll

(Saoirse)

Yo-u said "Hey,

What's your name?"

It took one look

And now we're not the same

(Mai)

Yeah you said "Hey."

And since that day

You stole my heart

And you're the one to blame

(Hayley)

And that's why I smile

It's been a while

Since every day and everything has

Felt this right

And now you turn it all around

And suddenly you're all I need

The reason why I-I-I

I smi-i-ile

They were really good! Like they've practiced as much as we did! The emcee sent them backstage and called our name. The screams of millions were raised even more. The emcee left the stage and the music faded in.

(Louis)

I'm hot, you're cold

You go around like you know

Who I am, but you don't

You've got me on my toes

(Zayn)

I'm slippin’ into the lava

And I'm tryin’ keep from goin' under

Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?

'Cause I'm burnin’ up, burnin’ up for you baby

C'mon girl

(Harry)

I fell so fast

Can't hold myself back

High heels, red dress

All by yourself, gotta catch my breath

(Me)

I'm slippin’ into the lava

And I'm tryin’ keep from goin' under

Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?

'Cause I'm burnin’ up, burnin’ up for you baby

(Niall)

Walk in the room all I can see is you

Oh, you’re starin' me down 

I know you feel it too

-----------------------------------------

The results are finally out. This is it. Who's gonna win? I mean, the bands here are all good. We just have to wait a little more.

"It's a very tight competition. But the judges have made their decision. And it's very clear to me now. So, without further a-do, let's find out who is our best band of the year." The emcee said, then he took out the card inside the envelope.

"Our Best Cover Band of the Year is... no other than..." The room was silent. Everyone was waiting for the results.

"One Direction!"

Author's Note:

Here are FMN's outfits in BotB :)

Charina - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76070865

Saoirse - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76070998

Mai - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76071415

Hayley - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76071618

Yeah. If you'll notice, they always have ribbons. It's a common thing between them, so It's kind of part of their logo. 

This Chapter's kinda short. I know. I'm not in that much of a mood while I was writing this. I was listening to Little Mix :)

Getting Chapter 11 ready while I watch The Walking Dead :)

-AlRoux