Chapter 16 xx :)

Chapter 16 xx :)

Niall's POV

Now that I've understood why Noelle's like that, I'm finding it easier to get closer to her. It's almost been a month now, and I can say that she's grown more comfortable with me. She and I hang around a lot, we throw banter at each other, have fun, and she's told me things she never told anyone else. Well, maybe she told Lexie or Dani or some other people, but I think I'm the first guy to know them.

Like for example, I've learned that she has an older sister named Genevie, just like Hayley, but I really don't know if they're the same. And I've also learned that she's actually a Filipino-Californian-British person, or whatever you call her. Her father's a Californian-Filipino of some sort, and her mom's a British-Filipino. But she said she was born in Bradford, raised in the Philippines for 4 years, and grew the rest of her life in California. It's kinda complicated.

I've also learned that she's a dog person, meaning she loves dogs and that she owns a black labrador retriever named Freyja. She also takes care of her sister's golden retriever, Peach, and their mom's shih tzu, Sky. 

And lastly, I've learned how much she likes 'bad boys', because these past few days she's been fangirling on David Cook, Chris Daughtry, Bill Kaulitz, Johnny Depp and lastly, Adam Lambert. But she has fangirled most on the last three I've mentioned. And the common thing they all have is that they look like bad boys with eyeliners. And it got me thinking, will she like me better if I wear eyeliner? I mean, I think she thinks I'm 'too fluffy'.

To complete my total bad boy image, I've decided to approach the nearest bad boy I could find - Zayn. I know he doesn't wear eyeliner and stuff, but why should he be named the Bradford Bad Boi anyway? Of course, because he's a 'bad boi'.

"Vas happenin'?" he said tapping my shoulder.

"Hey, Zayn. Could you do me a favor?" I said.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You're the Bradford Bad Boi, right?"

"Yeah...? So?"

"Could you teach me how to be a bad boy?"

"What? Why?"

"Because..." I looked over to Noelle, still fangirling.

"Oh, I get it. Noelle loves bad boys, huh?" he said and I nodded. "Okay, Nialler. Let's get on with this. Everyone, look out, because the Mullingar Bad Boi is coming."

"What?"

"Anyway, the first thing that makes you a bad boy is... I think... uh... Noelle, what makes a bad boy?" he yelled out, and without looking at us she replied.

"Eyeliner."

"Eyeliner. Thanks. You heard her. Let's go." 

We continued 'completing the bad boy image'. The eyeliner, the clothes, but no smoking or peircing or anything like that. And as told by Noelle, the last thing she knows that makes up a bad boy are tattoos. 

Wait, does that mean I'm getting tattoos all over my body like Harry and Zayn?!

"Tattoos, Zayn."

"Thanks! Okay, Nialler. Are you up for this?" Zayn asked, and I just gulped but nodded.

He took me to his tattoo artist, and when everything was ready, like me already topless, the door flew open and Noelle came in.

"What are you boys doing?!"

"Uh, getting Nialler a tattoo?" said Zayn.

"What?!"

"He says he wants to be a bad boy!"

"Why?"

"Because it's cool."

"Huh? That isn't what you told me earlier. Noelle, he's lying."

"Zayn!" I said as I sat down.

"Niall, why are you really getting a tattoo?" she said. She looked really pretty getting worried. I just stared at her. I looked down and told her the real reason.

"Because you love bad boys. So I thought if I'd be one then maybe you'll like me better." I said, and she paused.

"And you got Zayn to teach you? Because he's the Bradford Bad Boi?" she said and I nodded.

"You know, I like the Mullingar Bad Boi." 

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. But..."

"But what?" 

"But... I love the adorable leprechaun you were before." She said. Did she just say I was adorable? See what I'm talking about?

"Adorable? That's it?"

"Well..."

"You always see me as someone adorable. And only that." 

"Is that why you were trying hard to be a bad boy?" she said and I nodded again. 

Awkward silence. The tattoo artist wasn't there, so it was good because it wasn't THAT awkward. Noelle sighed and sat next to me.

"Niall, I might fangirl over boys in eyeliners, rockbands, and stuff like that, but that isn't what I want you to be. I don't want you to become a bad boy, because I'd like someone like you for a change. Someone who isn't too hardcore, someone who is different. So please don't get a tattoo. I like you just the way you are." She smiled sweetly at me that it sent millions of butterflies in my stomach. 

"Okay." was all I can say. 

"Thanks. Now come on, we still have to remove those... Is that eyeliner? Oh, Zayn, what have you put on Niall's face?" 

"I don't know!"

Zayn talked to the tattoo artist and we left. We went back to our flat. Noelle and I stayed in the living room, and she removed everything Zayn ever put on my face. I like it. And I think I'll stick to being a leprechaun for a while.

Author's Note:

Okay guys, I know it's kinda short, but I've uploaded a long one before this. So, that's why. 

I'm still waiting for your comments, though.

But still, comment and/or vote! Thanks :)

-AlRoux