Chapter 18 xx :)

Chapter 18 xx :)

Lexie's POV

It's only a week before we leave London. May's happy with Harry and her 18th birthday. At least someone's fixed her love life.

"Noelle, how are you and Niall doing?"

"Pretty fine. Wait, what do you mean me and Niall? Why are you so routing for him?"

"No reason."

"Sure." she said sarcastically.

*days later*

We were touring around London, meeting fans and all. It was really tiring. So when we were going back to the bus all we thought about was to get some rest. Especially Noelle because she thought about her bed already that she completely dozed off while walking. And of course, something unexpected happened.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Saoirse asked.

"Oh, she will, but it's going to take a while before she wakes up and recovers." The doctor told us.

"Oh, thank you doctor. That's good to know."

"Hey, Lex, I just called Simon and Duke. Simon postponed our flight, and Duke is on his way back here with May." Saoirse said.

It's been a day and Noelle still hasn't woke up. We were always with her. We also told the boys what happened, too.

"Hey, guys. How's Noelle?" said Louis as he entered the room.

"She's fine. But it'll take a while before she..." I said, but May cut me off.

"She's up!"

"Noelle! You're awake!"

"Huh? What happened? Why am I here? And why does my head hurt?" Noelle asked trying to sit down.

"No, stay in bed." May said.

"Zayn, where are the others?"

"Oh, they're on their way."

Harry's POV

I'm happy with the fact that May's my girlfriend. But Noelle getting hospitalized?

Niall panicked once he heard the news. This is rare, because he's usually pokerfaced in situations like this. Zayn and Louis headed to the hospital first because Niall, Liam and I still had an interview when May called. When we arrived, Noelle was already up. She sat on the bed smiling, and like nothing happened to her at all.

"Thank God, you're okay." Niall said hugging Noelle tightly. "What happened to you?" he added looking so worried.

Before Noelle could speak, the door flew open and a girl wearing a formal attire came in looking for Noelle. Her hair was like Lightning's (Final Fantasy XIII) except it was black.

"Noelle!" 

"Genevie?"

"What happened, dear?" The girl asked. Her fingers ran through Noelle's hair. Who is she?

"Hey, Gen. Uh, I... don't really know. I was just walking and everything just blacked out."

"A car hit her. We saw it." said Lexie.

"Don't worry. I'm here now. I'm taking you home when you're released."

"Huh? Who is she?" Louis asked.

"I'm Genevie Miles, Noelle's sister. Head of the Farron Recording Company in UK."

"Oh. Okay."

"And who are you?" she asked back.