Chapter 21 xx :)

Chapter 21 xx :)

Noelle's POV

I still remember what Niall and I talked about on the phone at night. He's gonna court me? Is he serious? Oh come on, Noelle. He's Niall - the funny one. You know it's just a joke. Does he even know how to?

Forget Me Not has a practice today for our last concert in London. I'm really gonna miss this place. I really thought I'll already be leaving it when I got hit by the car, but I didn't and I was happy about that. There's just a lot that I like in London. The people, the sights. Who wouldn't miss it?

"Okay girls. That's it for the day. Thank you!" said Angela, our stage director.

"Thanks, Angela!" we chorused.

"You can go home now. Just come back tomorrow."

"Yes. Thanks again." Lexie said. Angela smiled and left.

"You wanna go home, guys? Or maybe we could go somewhere?" asked Saoirse.

"Hey, Noelle. Blondie's here for ya." Lexie said slyly. Then she pointed, with her thumb, the guy standing a little farther behind her. 

"Niall! Oh, wait guys." I said and I ran to him. He just smiled at me.

"Hey, what're you doing here?"

"I just wanna hang out with you a little. Are you busy?"

"No, no. We, uh, just finished."

"So you can come with me? There's somewhere I wanna show you."

"Oh, yeah. Wait a sec." I said, and I ran back to the girls to tell them I can't come.

"Aww. You always can't come." said May pouting at me.

"Sorry." I said. "I'll just make it up to you, okay?"

"Fine. We'll go now. Have fun with Blondie! Bye!" said Lexie.

"Yeah, yeah. Bye!" They left, and Niall walked closer to me. 

"So, shall we go?"

"Yeah."

He took me to Alexandra Park. It was really pretty there! There were lots of flowers and plants, and it was a really big place. We drank tea, walked and talked for a while. We went near the lake, and that's when the other boys popped up and surprised me. 

"Hey, what's this for?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm courting you, right?"

"You were serios?!"

"Yeah? C'mon lads. Let's do this."

Zayn gave Niall his guitar, and they started singing. A song... to me! He's really serious about it!!

[Liam]

We've got a bit of love/hate

You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes

I say it's over one day,

But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay

We make up and we break up all the time

I'll say that I hate a song, then you'll go request it the whole night long

Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight,

Girl, you turn me on

We make up and we break up all the time

[All]

We're like na na na

Then we're like yeah yeah yeah

Always like na na na

Then we're like yeah yeah yeah

[Zayn]

No we can't make up our minds

Cause when we think we've got it right

[All]

We go na na na 

Na na na 

Na na na

Na na na

I just can't stop smiling! I don't know why. They all sang happily and Niall looked at me the whole song. I don't know, but maybe I do have feelings for him? Maybe. I don't know. 

"Do I get your yes now?" Niall said and leaned into me.

"Of course not, silly." I said and I pushed him away jokingly. "yes, you did sing, but it isn't that easy to get a girl."

"Aww." He pouted, and so did the other boys.

"Come on, guys. Let's go home. I'll give you another try, though." 

They went home and I went back to the bus. And believe me, Niall did take chances. Everyday he would buy me stuff and sing to me, and things like that. I'd never thought he'd be so serious about it.

Today is the last day for the practice, so we were all happy that it was finally finished, and excited at the same time. And as usual Niall was waiting for the practice to finish, so he could take me anywhere again. But this time, it was different. We went to the beach and talked while we watched the sun set. It was really lovely. 

--------------------------------

It's almost midnight, and I'm still with Niall. We just got too busy talking, laughing and joking around. We watched the sky and the stars. They were so bright! It was getting cold, and he worried I was getting cold too, so he gave me his jacket. I don't know why but when he put his jacket on my shoulders my heart just seem to stop for a few moments, and my tummy is invaded with butterflies. 

"See? you're getting red. Are you really that cold?" he said.

"Y-Yeah." I said  but I know I was blushing.

"Noelle, how do you see yourself in... like, 10 years? Twenty, maybe?" he stared at the stars.

"Still me." I joked, and he just rolled his eyes. I looked up and thought for a while. "Probably with my own family, still with my friends, and happy. And maybe I'll have sons? or daughters? I don't know. How about you?"

"Mm, I don't.... know." he mumbled. He looked at me, then at the ground. Then he started to blush. Wait... what? He's blushing?! "I... wanna see myself with you in twenty years." 

"Are you serious?" I asked, but I know he is.

"Yeah. I love you. You know that."

"Yeah. Um, Niall?" 

"Yeah?"

"Stop courting me, okay?"

"Huh? Why?! Don't tell me you... have a boyfriend already and you haven't told me?"

"Oh, I haven't?" I said, and his eyes widened. "Yes, I have a boyfriend, and his name is..." Tears started to form in his eyes. They rolled down his cheeks and he bit his lip looking at me, waiting for the guy's name. "Niall Horan." 

"What?" he asked in confusion. "Me?"

"Yeah. That's why I told you to stop courting me, because you're my boyfriend now." I smiled. 

The biggest smile appeared on his face and he kissed me softly with his hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, and his jacket fell off. He was really happy, and I was too. 

I just hope this relationship lasts long, and that he loves me for me.

Author's note:

Ola! Haha! Well, this is heart-warming. Welcome Nielle!! (Nialll + Noelle, get it? course you do.) woohoo!! Congratulations, Irish Snowflake :)

Okay, so, as usual, please vote/comment and thanks for reading. If there are anything wrong, ignore it. haha! That's all. (Idk if it's short, but who cares? I've uploaded a lot of long ones before this!)

-AlRoux