Chapter 11 xx :)

Chapter 11 xx :)

Niall's POV

As we've all decided, we're going to a three-day trip to the beach with FMN. I'm really happy they're coming with us, but I'm not happy with the fact that Hayley and Harry's been so close together that it feels like they're dating.

"Come on, guys. We still have to pick them up." I said.

"Oh yeah." Louis said.

"Zayn, have you told them we're on our way?" Liam said.

"No, I thought Harry has that assignment?" Zayn said.

"Don't worry, guys. I already did that." Harry said.

We all packed our bags into the car. And actually, it got me thinking. Where does those girls live? How would we pick them up if we don't even know where they live?

"Uh, Zayn, where does Hayley and the other girls live anyway?" I asked.

"They live in a flat on the 8th floor. They have the same apartment building as we do, so we'll just have to wait for them to get here. Don't worry, I already told Hayley to go down." He said.

And pretty soon the girls went out of the elevator. They packed their bags in the car and we drove to our destination.

------------------------------------------

We arrived and checked in. We took two small seaside cottages to seperate the boys from the girls. The cottages were white, and they look like those cottages the campers stay at in Camp Rock. The place had a lovely view of the beach, too. And believe me, it was very useful for Harry because he gets to watch the sunset with Hayley there.

 We really enjoyed our stay there. Like today, we're going to the beach. We bring all the stuff to the beach and the girls help out, too. While the girls went to change into swimsuits, we arranged everything.

The girls came back exactly when everything was finished. And there she is. Hayley was the last to come back, and she looks so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off her! And I bet Harry can't take his eyes off either.

"Niall, You better not stare too much. Hayley's melting with your stare! Hahaha!" Louis joked.

"What?" Hayley asked.

"N-nothing." I said, and I felt my ears warm up a bit. She just smiled and then Harry came.

"Hey, Hayley. Let's go for a swim with the others."

"Okay."

"Hey, Harry. I bet you can't reach up to that far!" Louis said.

"Wanna race to it, Lou?"

"Okay, I'm in it!"

Louis, Harry, Hayley and the other FMN girls went to swim, while Liam, Zayn and I stayed where we are. Liam told Louis and Harry not to go too far, because something might happen and he wants to make sure they'd be safe. Liam grilled the food, while Zayn's on the phone with Perrie. I sit on the sand watching the others have fun in the water. 

I can see Hayley's having fun with Harry. Liam must've noticed I was watching Hayley.

"Hey, Niall. How's it going?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and Hayley? Have you made your move yet?"

"No, I haven't. How could I when somebody's already made his moves with her. There's no way she's gonna see my efforts now."

"What're you talking about?" He asked, then he looked at Harry and Hayley. "Harry?" he added.

"Yeah... and when I see them togetehr it hurts so much."