Chapter 25 xx :)

Chapter 25 xx :)

Liam's POV

The lads and I went out for dinner with our girlfriends tonight. Harry tagged along, too! Sure, seeing Harry with us was a surprise, but when we got home we all got the biggest surprise of our life - Niall sitting on the sofa.

"Buddy! You're back already?"

"Yeah..."

"What happened?" 

"We fought over pizza and now we're cooling off."

"Cooling of? Oh no, no, no. This is ugly. I don't like it. No one likes it."

"Why? Because it's another word for break up? I don't think that'll happen, Liam. It's NiElle we're talking about here." said Louis.

"Liam's right. It's something like that, Louis. Yeah, I love her, but everything has changed. It's only been months! Plus, she's right. Long Distance Relationships never last. I wanted to take everything slow now. And by slow I mean stop. I need a break." 

"Don't worry buddy. We're here for you."

I'm not the kinf of guy who negates thoughts, but I was just shocked with what Niall told us. And I don't want to take sides, but Noelle was right. Every relationship has trust issues. I think Noelle was too confident about the fact that Niall loves her too much. But I don't know. Niall doesn't wanna talk about it.

-----------------------

*months later*

The concert. I'm nervous. Every one of us are. I know we've always had concerts and interviews and all, but you just can't help getting butterflies. Millions of fans will be watching you. And like today, it's televized. Not only people in the concert venue are watching, even those fans at home.

We've sung a whole lot of our songs already. We've decided to heat things up a bit to get a thrill. This time, we'll be picking a tweet, and whatever song is in there, we'll try to sing it out. As long as any of us lads know the song. We could do a solo, or we could all sing. It was Harry's turn now, and a tweet said he should sing Isn't She Lovely. Next to him is Nialler.

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love

Harry was finally done. Now it's Niall's turn. We waited for the next tweet and here's what's written.

"@Niall_Official Sing a Justin Bieber song!" Zayn read out.

"Go on Niall. Sing a Bieber song. We know you want it."

"Fine."

He signalled Josh, Dan, Jon and Sandy who nodded at him. He stepped forward and waited for the song to play. And when he sang, he was really into it. His voice was cracking up a bit, but he continued to sing.

I gave you everything babe

Well, everything I had to give

Girl, why would you push me away? 

Lost in confusion, like an illusion

You know I'm used to making your day

But that is the past now, we didn't last now

I guess that this is meant to be

Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect

But baby I just want you to see

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you and me

He finished the song, and we were all told to go backstage for a wardrobe change. Niall was the first to go, but the last to leave the dressing room. He locked himself in there and cried. I guess he hasn't moved on after all. 

I stayed in the dressing room to talk to Niall, while Zayn, Harry and Louis go back to the stage to tell the people there were a bit of difficulty getting him out there, or something like that just to keep them company.

"Okay. Uh... Liam and Niall are still backstage, so let's just wait for them a bit." Harry said.

"Where are they?" a fan yelled.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Liam is waiting for Niall, because Niall cried and locked himself in the dressing room."

Kate's POV (A/N: remember?)

I sit on my bed watching telly, in my dark room with only the tv as my light source. I told myself I was moving on, but why am I watching their concert? Like, come on.

I gave you everything babe

Well, everything I had to give

Girl, why would you push me away? 

I can't believe I'm tearing up just listening to him sing that. Not that I'm a feeler. It just gets to me, like I was the one he's singing that song to. It hurts. Why did I even stayed on this program? And as usual, I'll grab my guitar and sings songs to myself to make me feel better. I was so busy asking myself questions that I don't know how to answer that I didn't notice Lexie knocked and is now peaking on the slight opening of the door.

Lexie's POV

I went to Kate's room to check up on her. I've got the feeling there's something happening there, so I just gotta see it for myself. It's been bugging me, okay? I don't know why. I knocked on her door but she didn't seem to respond so I just took a peak. Except it was a slightly big opening of her door.

I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night

I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile

I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you what I should have said

No, I never told you, I just held it in

"Kate, is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, definitely."

"No, no. No definitely." she just sniffed and I saw the tv program. "You still love him don't you?" 

"I thought he forgot about me. I mean, after he told me we'd cool off, we never talked. We didn't see each other. I don't even know how he's been until... this... Just when I've gotten over everything."

"Just get some rest now, Kate. You're gonna need it."

 Author's Note:

Nope. I have no words. But I'll tell you this, guys. Yes, they did break up. Indirectly?

Haha! Please comment/vote. I'd love to answer/read your comments. That's all.

-AlRoux