Chapter 13 xx :)

Chapter 13 xx :)

Niall's POV

I've been going pretty well with Hayley, and I've successfully made all my moves. We hang out a lot now, and sometimes the paparazzi just pops out of nowhere asking questions about us. We just ignore them and smile it off. Sometimes I like it when the paparazzi comes in, because I get to see Hayley smile.

 But anyway, I'm planning to aske her out today. Because it's valentine's day, and I simply can't let this day through without taking her out. You know, maybe this is the time for me to really tell her how I feel. Everything was carefully planned. I've decided to take her somewhere simple, but it has to be romantic. 

I came to pick her up on their flat, and when she opened the door she was as beautiful as ever. She wore (http://www.polyvore.com/casual_dinner/set?id=70334416), she didn't put a lot of make-up, and she's got me staring speechless all over again. She just smiled and we went on our way. 

 First we went to eat at Nando's. We talked a lot about the last few days we haven't seen each other, and the things that happened in our tour. She also mentioned to me about her ex-boyfriend Gino who told her that he still loves her and that he wasnts her back. But she said she didn't want to look like a fool all over again, so she really said no to him. I know she might still like him, but I trust her. I know that if she says no, it's really a no.

 After our lunch at Nando's, we headed to a nearby Garden. It was like a really big greenhouse, and it's also got lots of butterflies in it. Hayley isn't really into them, but she loved plants. Her dad personally wanted her to be a florist, but she didn't want to stick with plants for her whole life because she won't live with just that.

 And lastly, we took a stroll at the park. We ate ice cream and played with the kids there. We were playing hide-and-seek. Hayley was it. She tried looking for the kids but she figured it would be hard since they could hide anywhere because they're small, so she decided she'll find me first. But she didn't. She found a few kids, and she told them they should split up. And that's when she found me under a tree. 

"Found you... Niall!" I pulled her in and hugged her really tight. 

"I'm gonna tell you something important, Hayley, so you better listen closely." I said as I sniffed her hair. It smelled so nice.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I really really really really really love you, Hayley."

"Yeah, you've told me that lots of times already."

"But I really mean it!"

"I know." She said. She smiled and looked at the ground (A/N: See what I did there? HA!) and I continued to hug her.

"Come on, Niall. We still have to find the kids."

"Yeah."

 We got up and looked for the other kids. We had another round of hide-and-seek. We chased the kids around, but Hayley tripped and I tried to catch her. I did, and now I'm lying on the grass with her on top of me. We just stared at each other while the kids were still busy hiding, which means nobody saw us. We stared at each other's eyes. 

"Sorry." Hayley said. She was blushing really hard.

"Yeah. Just be careful next time, okay?"

"Yeah." She said, then we both stood up and sat. We looked down on that whole awkward moment, until she spoke up again.

"Niall, there's something importnant that I've been wanting to tell you, too."

"What is it?" A smile was starting to form in my face.

"Niall..."

"Yeah?" I said, and we started leaning into each other.

"Niall... you better wake up. Wake up or else Simon's gonna kill us. We're gonna be late if you don't wake up now." A boy's voice said.

"What?"

"Niall."

.

.

.

"Wake up."

.

.

.

"Niall!"

There was a quick flash of light, and I felt my eyes open a little. It was really bright, but i can see someone's face was looking down at me.

"L-Louis?" I said looking at the blurred face in front of me.

"Oh. You're awake. Morning, buddy." He said. It was Louis.

"Lou, could you turn that thing off? It's blinding me."

"Oh, sorry. There. Get up now. You wouldn't want Simon to get mad, would you?" 

"Yeah." 

I stood up and sat. I can't believe it. It was all a dream? Everything about Hayley? A dream? You've got to be kidding me. Why on that moment that Hayley was going to tell me something important? Maybe Louis knows about it. Maybe it wasn't just a dream.

"Hey, Lou. Have you seen Hayley?"

"Hayley? Who's that?"

"You don't know her? Hayley. She's that girl whose always in the dark side but is actually pretty nice. I like her, and if I remember correctly you should know about her."

"No, I don't know her. Really."

"Come on, you gotta be kidding me."

"I'm sorry Niall, but I really don't."

I can't believe he doesn't know her. Maybe he's just pulling a prank on me. You know, Louis. I stood up and looked for the other boys. I asked them about Hayley, and they seem to tell the truth. They don't know who Hayley is. Even Zayn.

----------------------------------

On our way to the interview, we passed by this concert. I recognize it. It was that rock show where Hayley and I met. I asked them to stop there for a while. Oh wait, I didn't ask. I begged. They let me, but they only gave me a few minutes. 

And of course, I wasn't able to find her.

Few days passed and I kept looking for her. Every possible place that she could be, but she just isn't there. Even at the BotB. FMN was supposed to perform after us, but instead a different band did. It isn't FMN, and it isn't Mute.

 Then I convinced myself. It was all a dream.

.

.

.

Hayley was just a dream.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! :D

I'm happy I've uploaded this chapter right on cue. Hehehe. But anyway, I gotta go to sleep. I still have a big day ahead of me.

 Hope you people like this chapter. If you do, care voting for it?

(Sorry for the mispelled words and the grammar, too.)

Thanks guys! xx

-AlRoux