Chapter 78 First one

Felix

---

I had her pinned underneath me in no time at all. My beautiful and innocent Zoe that now seemed to have let go of everything that held her back. She had one hand in my hair, holding it so that she pulled on it a little.

Her legs were around my waist, pressing us together. I grinded her and earned moans as a reward. It was such a beautiful and hot sound, and it really did feel like a reward.

I thought about that she had never been touched like this before and judging by what she had told me about mates, I would be the only one to ever do it. I would be the only one to ever make her feel this. That thought spurred me on even more. She was mine and only mine and would only ever be mine.

I trailed kisses down her neck and shoulder while one hand massaged her breasts. So soft, but through the thin fabric of her dress, I could feel her nipples hardening. I moved a hand down to pull up her dress, but before I could reach the hem of it, the dress was gone from her body.

I paused for a moment from surprise. But looking at her closed eyes and hearing her heavy breathing, I assumed it was unconscious magic she had done.

Fuck, that was hot. Knowing that she was already so lost in it, she couldn't completely control her magic, and the fact that what she wanted was to get closer, just like me. I throbbed with need, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to be inside of her. But mostly I wanted to bring her to the edge and over.

I kissed and massaged her breasts. Sucked on her nipples and earned my rewards. I kissed further down her body and tried to do it all as slowly as possible, to let her enjoy it for as long as possible. But I remembered how wet she had felt through her panties and I wanted to get there, wanted to taste her.

I froze however slightly as my fingers went over her ribs. I pulled myself away enough to see her body and a small amount of anger got mixed into my need for her. She was so skinny, too skinny. It wasn't in a healthy way, but in a way that made me wonder if she ate regularly and enough.

I forced the thought aside though, and quickly. I didn't want her to notice that slight shift in my mood, didn't want to destroy this for her.

I kissed down her stomach, concentrated on her reactions. The sounds she made, her grip on me, how her body trembled and squirmed but also pressed towards me. And I concentrated on the goal I had in mind. Let her pleasure disperse any other thoughts I had.

I let a finger slide over her panties again and a mixture of a gasp and a moan left her. For a moment, I considered just ripping off her panties, but then I changed my mind. I wanted to see and know how long it would take for her to make them disappear as well.

Not long was the answer. I put some more pressure on my finger as I let it slide over her again and in the middle of it, I wasn't touching fabric anymore, but her skin. I suppressed the chuckle that wanted to escape me and moved my fingers between her lips and along. When I had done that once, I pulled them out to see them glistering with her juices.

Seeing that made me lower my head and lick along the slit to get a taste. But barely had I started that before she moved away.

"Felix," she exclaimed.

I looked up at her. It was hard to tell why her cheeks were red. If it was excitement or the embarrassment that was evidently she felt through the look in her eyes and the way her body retreated ever so slightly.

"Why... You... That's where..."

I finally understood what had her embarrassed. I moved my hand to her vagina again. She seemed reluctant, but also full of anticipation. I moved a finger in and easily felt my way to her swollen clit. I rubbed it in a circular motion and she leaned her head back. A soft and shuddering sigh escaped her.